GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. branman1

BFI Stage 1 Engine & Tranny Mounts

I took Jake‘s advice a while back and did the insert. I have no regrets and It feels pretty solid to me. I even called BFI and the guy said you won’t get much of a difference between the 2 options. Now if you could see the trans mount 100% would have bought full mount so it matches the driver side.
  2. branman1

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I’d say follow through with it. I love mine! Had @simaservis1108 do it for me.
  3. branman1

Battery Recommendation?

This is a good option as well Odyssey Battery its made in the USA if that matters anymore lol.
  4. branman1

Yeah I think they bit off more than they can chew offering 25% off at the end of November. Sounds like it will be worth the wait.
  5. branman1

Lucky! I’ve been waiting almost a month now for a front splitter and spoiler extension. Looks great btw!
  6. branman1

I think the red adds a nice little touch. I wouldn’t have thought that without seeing it.
  7. branman1

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Yeah sorry should specified GTI/GLI
  8. branman1

Wife got me a H&R 26mm rear swaybar for my birthday over the weekend. Super excited to get this on!
  9. branman1

Interesting. I noticed instantly from initial startup. I also went from powerflex red insert to yellow at the same time and still a huge improvement. I also noticed a huge improvement when backing into my garage and letting the dsg engage reverse and move the car without any throttle. That was...
  10. branman1

Highly recommend ordering a kit. This was my first purchase from him and will not be my last. He even reached out after seeing it was delivered to see how I liked it.
  11. branman1

CGK from @StorableComa. The quality looks amazing. New bolts to replace the studs were even included.
  12. branman1

APR Suspension Control Unit Upgrades are Here!

That’s an interesting question. I read the mA range for the shock stiffness is 240mA-2000mA. I’m not sure what stock is in comfort mode. I’d imagine messing with compression settings will help a bunch as well. I’m starting to adjust that now. No solid feedback on that yet though.
  13. branman1

APR Suspension Control Unit Upgrades are Here!

I’ve had this installed now for a few weeks and can say I’m really enjoying it. It really does take the DCC to the next level. I thought the stock APR/DSC file on the module was a little stiff and bouncy for my liking so I’ve begun creating my own file that utilizes all 3 modes and makes them a...
  14. branman1

SOLD For Sale DSC Sport Suspension Controller

Ok to be honest I’m not interested in purchasing but just picked this up myself and have been working through the settings. Didn’t know if there was something I needed to be concerned about. GLWS
  15. branman1

MK7.5 Digital Cockpit retrofit

I just used a clone off eBay but things are constantly updating with the VW ODIS system so to be safe I’d reach out to @simaservis1108 and get his recommendation.
  16. branman1

I just did the swap and had the row outer tails that I will now probably sell. I love them so far. I figured I’ll sell the row tails to recoup some of the money spent.