GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2019 SE with 6500 miles throwing codes for the turbo.. help (attached log from obd11)

Well no CEL still.. I cancelled my appointment for today and will just take it in if it starts having issues again. 🤷‍♂️ VW even told me as much if there was no CEL or EPC light they couldnt do anything (this was when I called to make appointment #3).
  2. B

Brand new and broken

WOW a loaner! Those things are coveted like gold where I am..
  3. B

2019 SE with 6500 miles throwing codes for the turbo.. help (attached log from obd11)

The regional rep called me back today (my day has been busy as hell) and told me a local dealer (30 miles away) has a loaner and ill be taking it in next Friday as long as the codes pop back up. Id honestly be surprised if they didnt pop up again. He said he wasnt aware of any tests done by...
  4. B

I have the car now.. for now yeah there isnt a CEL or EPC light after they reset it but I am just waiting on it to reappear. I do have a case number with VWoA and would like a permanent fix so I can sell it since the regional VWoA guy talked to me and said that a buyback was a miscommunication...
  5. B

VWoA said the buyback language was a miscommunication, but he will do what he can to get my car fixed for me. I really believe none of this. The buyback talk was initiated by the rep on the phone. And this trade in talk is me just taking the car to the dealer to do a trade. "we will do what we...
  6. B

From my appointment yesterday the dealership wrote up: "Found multiple DTC for boost control actuator. Upon test drive unable to duplicate customer concern at this time. Found DTC to be passive/sporadic. Performed test plan. Found to pass all test plan at this time. Was able to...
  7. B

2 more attempts on a repair need to be made then. And/or a total of 30 days with it out of service. I'm sure the lack of turbos is due to coronavirus and theyll say thats a 'natural disaster'. https://statelaws.findlaw.com/kentucky-law/kentucky-lemon-laws.html
  8. B

Do'h yeah its been in twice, not once. But it was VWoA that mentioned the buyback when I said I was fed up just trying to get my car fixed and I mentioned I had been getting ready to post my car for sale so they brought it up to me that assistance could be an option. I dont really feel...
  9. B

1. I talked to each one before I left and it didnt help. 2. That may be what I have to do. 3. I will but once this is over... I dont want to burn bridges yet lol.
  10. B

They mentioned buyback on the phone. So I dont really know what it entails.
  11. B

Thats part of where I felt like they didnt even want to look at the car.. I was there at 1pm (their earliest appointment) yet that wasnt enough time for them to do these "tests". I told them to let it sit, I can wait. The car is driving fine without the CEL & EPC lights but for how long...
  12. B

Right, I think I spooked the car into breaking with the threat of a sale LOL. I went from being able to afford it to not being able to. Shit happens. I also never knew how expensive this shit was going to be. Life goes on, I just want my car fixed without paying for it. I guess thats too much...
  13. B

Right why do I want to force a dealer to do warranty work? I am hesitant to go back to either one at this point, they clearly saw the issues but didnt do anything to resolve them.
  14. B

I am not going to discuss finances here. Major life changes suck, and I was actually going to start the process to sell this car because reasons. Obviously I wouldnt sell it now with its problems but I will once it is fixed for more than just being irritated with VW. The first dealer told me 2...
  15. B

Right, why not fix it? I have proof the codes came back.. But now I have to take it back again when they do come back. I've been as nice as I could be but when I say "so you're telling me that you are doing nothing" and their reply is "read what it says and stop being rude" I just lose any...
  16. B

It is. I hope that it's just my area that is giving people a hard time. I have an open case with VW and mentioned that I was bringing my car to sell soon because I can't deal with this issue not getting fixed. They mentioned a buy back? Curious to see what that's about.. Idk what's so hard...
  17. B

The dealer just said they cleared the codes and to bring it back if they reappear. Arguing with the manager did nothing. I apologized and left. On my way to carmax.
  18. B

They actually suggested I take it somewhere else that had more loaner cars. Ill keep the thread updated, im sure not everyone enjoys seeming my rants LOL but ill at least have a resolution in here soon, I am hoping.
  19. B

They did. They told me the codes even but said they have to test the turbo itself.. And the CEL was on when I got it back. Maybe they meant the epc light? But the advisor said the lights weren't on for them. I felt like they were doing a really bad job lying to me. For whatever reason. But...
  20. B

The light WAS on. And they said the turbo was 1800 degrees f. Um the damn thing didn't spool at all so, yeah. I told the advisor to let me know when they get a loaner and I'll come back but who knows when that is. I have another appointment tomorrow at a dealer by my work.