GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Transmission/subframe removal upgrade opportunities

Having the DSG in my 4mo sportwagen replaced, and while the subframe is out are there any recommended suspension upgrades to make? Currently running stock springs/dampers, but planning to upgrade them to coils in the near future. Also have a rear sway bar in. I am thinking adding in a front...
  2. D

Rear Spoiler extention for Sportwagen / Alltrack

That is the 7.5 bumper. The 7.5 rear does bolt on to a 7, so you can swap that out and then use the R valence
  3. D

Nc gti where are you at?

Would an event like this destroy my street pads/tires? Had seen it but was concerned it would destroy my stock pads. Just moved to the Charlotte/Huntersville area - have a silk blue sportwagen 4mo with IS20 and an R estate exhaust. Are there any regular meets in the area?
  4. D

Mk7 Sportwagen rear bumper to mk7.5

My 2017 4motion just got rear ended, so the bumper cover needs to be replaced. I was thinking I could replace with a mk7.5 cover and then be able to upgrade to the R estate valance. 2 questions - 1. While from researching I know that the Mk7.5 cover will fit, do any of the brackets need to be...
  5. D

WTB: Golf R stock downpipe

Looking to swap a golf r downpipe into my 2017 golf sportwagen 4motion. Located in chicago, but willing to pay for shipping (if reasonable) or drive some distance to pickup Thanks!
  6. D

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Off to see skrillex for the second night in a row!
  7. D

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Didn't see this here X8TbZvy2msQ Best I've heard in a while :)
  8. D

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hey, I'm Dan and I got my new 2010 GTI about a week ago, moving on from an older A4. The car is a 6mt, dynaudio 2dr black, and so far I've already installed red LEDs in the footwells. I'm looking to tint and maybe chip it soon. While I miss the format of QW I'm def looking forward to posting...