GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mkstan15

Looking for some help!!

Just a bit of background first. Car was purchased brand new in 9/2014. Car is 2015 GTI S w/ lighting package. Car tuned at 500 miles with APR stage 1. Turbo went boom at 13K replaced at my cost since I was tuned. Taken to mod friendly dealer that turned out to be not so mod friendly. Car...
  2. mkstan15

Injen Intake

Got around to installing my injen intake last night. Install took about 30 minutes and I very happy with it. Fit, finish, and quality are all on par with my BSH race intake I had on my MK6 at half the price. Hardest part was getting the oem hose clamp off the stock intake. Mine was installed...
  3. mkstan15

Tint shop

Can anyone recommend a quality tint shop with reasonable prices in the Pittsburgh area? Had my mk6 tinted in Philly for 270$. The guy I know who does tinting is booked until October. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. mkstan15

Car locator

Im trying to locate a 2015 VW GTI S w/ lighting pacakage. Dealers around me are lazy and havent even offered to look for a car for me and keep trying to push 2014's on me. Just got rid of my 2010 and not looking for another MK6. At this point in time I might just move onto a subaru wrx. Before I...