GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RPS99SHO

GTI Monster Mats

Sold
  2. RPS99SHO

Platypus Front Tag Tow Hook Relocate Kit

Platypus tow hook license plate mount. One screw missing, other 3 present and accounted for. SOLD
  3. RPS99SHO

Winter Wheel/Tire Set, ECS Flush Spacers in MD

Set of 4 General Altimax Arctic 215/55/16 tires mounted on 16x6.5 5x112 ET42 steelies. These tires were used for 1.5 winter seasons (8,301 miles exactly). There are easily 4-5 seasons left in these. They will not fit PP MK7s or Rs but should fit any other 5x112 VW. Sold Mk7 ECS flush kit. 2...
  4. RPS99SHO

CTS Turbo Intake

Sold
  5. RPS99SHO

Neuspeed Power Module

Used for 6 months or so. 277whp/330wtq when mated to a downpipe and intake. Selling because I'm going to be trading my car in. $250 shipped CONUS.
  6. RPS99SHO

Neuspeed Power Module

Used for 6 months or so. 277whp/330wtq when mated to a downpipe and intake. Selling because I'm going to be trading my car in. $250 shipped CONUS.
  7. RPS99SHO

15 GTI P0302, P0304, EPC, Flashing CEL

*sigh* Car lost power and ran real rough just as the dash lit up on the highway. Pulled the codes while waiting for a tow. Probably a bad coil. Towed to dealer. My search here didn't turn up anyone else who has lost a coil. Has anyone experienced this? Seems to be a common problem in the mk6...
  8. RPS99SHO

OEM MK7 GTI/Golf passenger mirror cap Pure White

Two very small marks, otherwise perfect. $30 OBO shipped CONUS.
  9. RPS99SHO

Dyno - Bull-X Catted DP, CTS turbo intake, Neuspeed Power Module - Videos and...

Two days ago I took delivery of a Bull-X catted downpipe and a CTS Turbo intake. Bull-X downpipe Emmanele Designs shipped this pipe to me. Very responsive, great vendor. This is a gorgeous pipe. Everything looks very nicely machined and it is obvious lots of time was spent on development...
  10. RPS99SHO

US Buyers - How to Track Your Car?

It seems that all the threads I have found here are for European Golfs. I haven't been able to find a website for tracking US-bound cars. Is this available to us?
  11. RPS99SHO

Ordered!

Today I placed an order for my new GTI. As no dealership around me had the exact options I was looking for, and wanted to charge MSRP or higher, I decided that a custom order was my best course of action. I'm willing to wait 16 weeks (quoted) for my GTI. I ordered 5-door Carbon Steel SE, manual...
  12. RPS99SHO

Help me understand the headlights

The HID headlights. I see that there are turn signal lights below the red stripe. I understand that the headlights are bi-xenon, meaning that the low beams and high beams are the same bulb. What are the bulbs closer to the center? Are those also turn signals?
  13. RPS99SHO

"Invoice Price"

I have been told by my dealer that they will order me a GTI at no higher than invoice. My question to those who have ordered, what was your invoice price? I want carbon steel, lighting package, PP, manual, 5-door.