GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hugoender1

PSA: Check your suspension for shipping pucks

Long story short: Had engine issues with 2016 VW GTI. Dealer had car for 54 days. I invoked lemon law and VW gave me a 2018 GTI. I drove the new GTI for 1.3k miles and noticed that small pot holes and uneven surfaces on the highway would caused, what felt like, the suspension bottoming out. It...
  2. hugoender1

VCDS Stock Setting for License Plate Light

When I first bought my GTI I used my Vag-Com cable to do an Autoscan and save the file. I then installed the audi/porsche LED license plate lights and followed this guide (http://www.urotuned.com/LED_License_VCDS_Mk6_Mk7.pdf) to change two settings in VCDS: Channel “(1) Leuchte25KZL HA59-load...
  3. hugoender1

S-Tronic vs DSG

So my wife has a 2015 Audi A3 S-tronic and I have a 2016 VW GTI with DSG. I previously owned a 2010 VW GTI with DSG. My question is: are the s-tronic and DSG transmissions the same? Exactly the same? I ask because all my searches seem to suggest that they are exactly the same but both my old...
  4. hugoender1

Door does not close right (bounces back)

So I recently ( a month ago) bought a 2016 GTI and the passenger door does not seem to close right if you don't close it with enough force. Basically, if you don't slam the door, it bounces back and does not close. You cannot pull it open so technically it's latched but you can tell that it's...
  5. hugoender1

How to adjust window stop height (fix for creaking door)

Does anyone know of a way to set/adjust the window stop height? A lot of MK7 owners are experiencing creaks that seem to come from the doors when driving over rough or uneven surfaces. I am one such owner and found the following thread that offered a possible solution...
  6. hugoender1

Selling New Monster Mats - Start Bid $0.99

Selling the Monster Mats that came with my 2016 GTI on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/201512461883 Starting bid is $0.99!
  7. hugoender1

MIB II - Software Version and Update Thread

Just thought I'd create a thread where we can keep track of the latest software version for the MIB II / MIB 2 entertainment units. I believe there are two version of the MIBII and they each have their own hardware number and software version number. To keep it organized I suggest we submit...
  8. hugoender1

Driving Mode - Individual Adjust Settings

There are three options when changing the Driving Mode. The third is Individual which allows you to adjust each individual setting. What does each setting do/mean? I have attached a picture of the screen and settings in question. Steering: Tightens the steering to make it feel more sporty...