GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

From Night Blue to Denim Blue

And the sensors are still there, I have made some openings on the added flares so they can still function properly.
  2. K

Thanks all!! The wheels are Hartman HLP-410 painted to match the brushed gold 3M vinyl I have on the badgeless grille/headlights The fenders are very slightly flared, 3mm clinched flares molded to original body panels and repainted all together. It's a lot of work for something that is barely...
  3. K

Hey All, it's been years since I last posted!! I guess Social Media changed the way we live our lives lol (@kindigti on instagram if you're interested to see my builds) I've done a lot of changes to my MK7 GTI over the years but haven't been updating my build thread over here, but I guess...
  4. K

A little more Gold

So I was debating this for a while, as much as I loved the machined face look of the wheels, I decided it was time to change. Since I already had some brushed gold accents, I said why not the wheels too. Changes from previous setup: - gold wheels - lowered the coils a bit - SRS-TEC bumper...
  5. K

Piston gone bad

So last week I was pushing the car a little bit. During a 3rd gear pull and at about red-line i felt power loss and the car felt like it was revving in neutral for a second or two and as I looked through the rear view mirror I saw a tremendous amount of white smoke. I immediately stopped. The...
  6. K

A little video we did for Leyo Motorsport

Here's a video produced by myself and my friend Omair for Leyo's products https://youtu.be/_IddxPfXSBE Hope you guys like it Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  7. K

Any football (soccer) fans on here.

Hala Madrid ? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. K

the power of Ranieri
  9. K

I'm from the middle east so nothing good to support locally, I'm a Real Madrid fan since almost 16 years Raul was my role model lol
  10. K

What did you do to your mk7 today?

took some pics of the new look photo thread here http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?p=178620#post178620
  11. K

Out with the old, in with the Gold!

So yeah, no more red for me brushed gold 3M wrap replaced all the red (might also do the side badges) brake calipers are painted the roof spoiler is SRS-Tec from germany p.s sorry for the grainy pics :(
  12. K

Haha thanks, but that would be a lot more headache in my case. No one would buy the lights where I live Thanks again :D Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  13. K

Thanks, it ships from Germany http://srs-tec.de/cars/VW/Golf-7/Dachspoileransatz-GTI-S-VW-Golf-7::380.html?XTCsid=pbfedbmb Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  14. K

Haha thanks! I just love the badgeless look Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  15. K

Srs-tec rear roof spoiler 3M Brushed gold front stripe, headlights stripe and gloss gold painted calipers Still some things I need to sort with the headlights before i do a proper photoshoot Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  16. K

The brushed doesn't "bling" and is actually less flashy than your red :D Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  17. K

Update They will arrive on approx 1st October and will have some pics of them installed ASAP grille stripe, side badges and possibly mirrors will also be wrapped in 3M brushed gold Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  18. K

Looks good, what sideskirts? Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk