GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Dyno numbers on pump gas from 3 different tuners, EQT/5150/Local

National Speed, in Wilmington, Vlad is tuning it. im just waiting on some parts to go on, then jon and ed to provide a tune, got it all setup with the dyno. After Vlad tunes it, we will run both ed and jon's tunes on the same dyno.
  2. Z

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I’m brand new to wheels. Lol explain stretch tires and -4 camber please. They come with Continental ExtremeContact Sport 225/40 R 18(92Y) tires.
  3. Z

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Just picked up 18x7.5 et38 5x100 BBS RC336 wheels for my Mk7. Which wheel adaptors should I buy. 15mm or 20mm? Are wheel adapters safe? Thanks
  4. Z

Nc gti where are you at?

Im in jacksonville! we gotta schedule a meet up, i wouldnt mind being out west! lol
  5. Z

Nc gti where are you at?

Sweet car man!!! looks fantastic!
  6. Z

dude they have figured those cars out to a T...it takes very little to make them monsters lol. also they look ghetto as hell, kinda scary to be in.
  7. Z

That's why i love the XL, it spools so quickly, that IMO it feels faster than other big turbo VWs ive been in. either way, the numbers dont matter that much i just want to know what to expect. when i have buddies with 700WHP talons ride with me, they are always impressed at how fast the turbo spools
  8. Z

tahts what i was thinking 480ish....obviously when i have access to Ethanol, those number will go way up
  9. Z

Wiring Harness for 3.5 / 5 Bar Map sensors

What boost tap do you recc? i dont have one, looking for it jus tto run my 5 bar AEM
  10. Z

For sure, i will have the tuner run his course, then run both 5150 and EQT after that. im going to limit number of runs to minimize IATs....yea your 60-130 is faster than mineby a full second lol with the same mods...and same tuner...i suspect the DA, and wx have a huge part to play.
  11. Z

IDK? lol i would say no......ive been busy recently (4-5months) so i havent been able to get them logs. also im adding 5 bar sensor so the answer is no...but they should be before i goto dyno
  12. Z

FWIW, fullweight, uphill, on old tires in 80 degrees with 1147 DA i went 9.7 60-130 months ago...however, i needed to do some annual maintenance i imagine itd do sub 9.5 on both tunes right now, im just not able to find a safe spot to do 60-130 right now
  13. Z

I have a 2017 GTI with FBO, 4/5Bar, A2B RS3 LPFP, Autotech HPFP, Vortex XL looking for realistic numbers on dyno for 93 pump gas(no E85 here), im taking it in soon. I currently have tunes from EQT and 5150, and will have my local tuner take a crack at it as well. Will post all three results when...
  14. Z

looking to buy a harness! Email is zakvaughn2010@gmail.com Thanks!

looking to buy a harness! Email is zakvaughn2010@gmail.com Thanks!
  15. Z

APR Carbon Fiber CAI $320 OBO

APR CAI used for about 25,000 miles. In great shape. Comes ready to drop in your car. $320 shipped. OBO. Will provide pics by request, but it’s still on the car.... Reason for sale: I’m looking to buy an new CAI
  16. Z

Sold...

PMd
  17. Z

Autotech HPFP DIY/Tips

Took me 64 minutes from start to finish and my son “helped”. Used the same tools as diggs used...broke the stock retainer...it be like that sometimes. Thanks for the awesome write up my dudes!
  18. Z

Nc gti where are you at?

Also I’m in for the stock exhaust.
  19. Z

Nc gti where are you at?

Do you still have the monster mats? I’m in Jacksonville. Let me know broham.