GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VAG Parts Bin

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Just wanted to mention it. It was hard to judge distance/perspective from the pics.
  2. VAG Parts Bin

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

You may want to double check that the wheel weights will clear the caliper. Hold the wheel in place and rotate it. I only mention it as your caliper to wheel clearance looks very similar to my TT-S/17" wheel set up and on one wheel that had numerous weights in a row, like your wheel does, they...
  3. VAG Parts Bin

What did you do to your mk7 today?

They are perfectly fine for $22.
  4. VAG Parts Bin

17" Winter Wheel Offsets

Not sure if this helps but I am running Bremmer Kraft BR16's 17x8 ET45 with a 10mm spacer on front (so that they will clear the TT-S calipers) and a 15mm spacer on the rear to balance the front/rear poke along with 225/45-17 Michelin X-Ice tires and have no issues on my stock suspension R. They...
  5. VAG Parts Bin

Here are the Mk7 GTI ones from the same seller I got my R ones from https://www.ebay.com/itm/Splash-Guards-Front-Rear-2015-2017-Volkswagen-GTI-Mud-Flaps-Pair/253357755816?fits=Model%3AGTI&hash=item3afd4c8da8:g:HpEAAOSwg3hfF2lK
  6. VAG Parts Bin

Macan Vs TTS callipers

I wanted to mention my issue when I swapped from 19" wheels to 17" wheels for winter so others can be aware. I bought a set of 17x8 ET45 Bremmer Kraft BR16's on closeout from Tire Rack to replace my 17x7.5 ET45 winter-mode Replika R195's as I wanted to change things up a bit. Test fitment went...
  7. VAG Parts Bin

Nothing exciting, just $20 Ebay splash guards.. https://www.ebay.com/itm/263427840691?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
  8. VAG Parts Bin

Proper power folding mirrors?

e-Acca would be the way to go if you want to save some money and do not have to have them in your hands in 3 days. The mirrors, switch and a handful of spare clips ecsta listed above are ~$357 plus shipping - figure $40 FedEx, so right around $400 possibly less, depends on the FedEx cost...
  9. VAG Parts Bin

Rear full coverage floor mats

They appear to always be out of stock. Back in 2017 when I was looking to buy, they were also sold out. I did the 'notify me when in stock option' as randomhoho130 above recommended you do. I went back and checked my emails and found that they emailed me back the next day to say they were...
  10. VAG Parts Bin

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I would love to do something like this but want the ability to close it remotely as well. The power open/close function is one of two things I like about my wife's CRV (the other being the BRIGHT BSM lights in the mirrors).
  11. VAG Parts Bin

Tuxmats: Don't mind the mess. Between the kids and the dog, I can't keep the back seat "clean". I'm also sure that I could have the mat fitment cleaned up a bit but again, kids/dog. :) They have been installed since 2-3 months after I bought the car and the carpeting underneath is...
  12. VAG Parts Bin

Look up Tuxmats. They cover everything possible.
  13. VAG Parts Bin

Macan Vs TTS callipers

Mine seems fine. It's been a few months since I did the conversion, and not driving anywhere near as much as I used to, I don't have fresh memories of exactly how they used to feel. I do know that when the install was first done that the pedal had to go WAY down to engage, and doing the OBD11...
  14. VAG Parts Bin

Macan Vs TTS callipers

Winter mode Bremmer Kraft BR16s. 17x8" ET45. Tires are Michelin X-ice 225/45/17.
  15. VAG Parts Bin

Winter wheel swap. Bremmer Kraft BR16s. 17x8" ET45. Tires are Michelin X-ice 225/45/17. I have 10mm spacers on the front and 15mm on the rear. I have a lot of distance between the spokes and the caliper on the front and could probably drop down to a 5-6mm spacer but we'll see. I had an odd...
  16. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Replika R195 17x7.5" ET45 5x112 (Pretoria replicas) -- Pittsburgh, PA -- $300

Located a set of brand new VW center caps that I bought when I originally bought these wheels but never used. They will be included as well.
  17. VAG Parts Bin

Brake squeal when cold - iSweep 1500's and StopTech drilled rotors

thanks for the responses. I do not recall seeing anything bedding instructions for the iSweeps. Inside the box was Japanese print newspaper for wrapping and an iSweep decal. I followed normal bedding procedures - several 40-5 stops in succession followed by several more from 70-30 or so...
  18. VAG Parts Bin

Jacking up the car

We were just discussing jacking on the TTS caliper thread a few days ago. I have the Audi jack pads on my car. I use a Pittsburgh Automotive 3-ton low profile jack sold at Harbor Freight. This can be had for ~$115 and less when there is a sale. I don't see my exact model listed anymore...
  19. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Replika R195 17x7.5" ET45 5x112 (Pretoria replicas) -- Pittsburgh, PA -- $300

These will fit the stock Mk7 brakes including R and GTI PP without the need for a spacer. These will fit TTS calipers and I would imagine Macan as well with a spacer, but I can only guarantee fitment with the TTS. *The smallest spacer I had access to test with was 10mm and it provided plenty...