GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lordwall471

Wiring Harness

I also don’t want to upgrade my lpfp so that’s another reason I’m trying to run the factory injectors
  2. lordwall471

Wiring Harness

I was just doing it as a project. I was planning on running the euro injectors just for the hell of it.
  3. lordwall471

Wiring Harness

In the process of doing my own MPI set up and the wiring harness I acquired from a friend that had the Precision Raceworks MPI conveniently doesn’t fit. I’m going to be using the factory euro spec fuel injectors that I acquired from a group member and I was wondering if anyone had some good...
  4. lordwall471

FS: IS20 turbo

$50 plus shipping?
  5. lordwall471

MPI Question

working through revisions with my current tuner so it would be a small price increase for him to modify the file to run MPI. I’ve seen a few people self tuning with ED. How do you even get started with that?
  6. lordwall471

MPI Question

oh okay, yeah I'm not really looking for a power bump at this point, I'm pretty comfortable with where the car is but I came across another member selling the euro rail and i figured it would be a fun project. Especially since a friend just totaled out his car and he gave me the euro intake...
  7. lordwall471

MPI Question

The factory injectors are only 200cc?
  8. lordwall471

MPI Question

well shit, that just took my $20 MPI kit and jacked up the price :( Any idea on where I could find factory port injectors? Obviously I could get them from an MPI kit but I am trying to see if this is possible to do for less than $200 all in.
  9. lordwall471

MPI Question

I acquired a European spec OE MPI Fuel rail from a fellow member and I'm just about ready to install it into my car but I went to install the injectors on the rail and it seems that they do not fit. The injectors I plan on using for the port rail are the ones that were from the direct injection...
  10. lordwall471

WTS 2018 GTI SE(27,000miles)

Autobahn came with a $0 Clark Plaid Seat option. But the other parts you’re correct about. My car is vinned as an Autobahn but is actually an SE.
  11. lordwall471

SOLD: 2016 MK7R DSG - Stage1, 2 Part-Out

Bump for a good seller. Fast shipping 😎🤝
  12. lordwall471

SOLD: 2016 MK7R DSG - Stage1, 2 Part-Out

OE MPI Rail still available?
  13. lordwall471

FS: BNIB TPC20 Stg 2 turbo

Lmaooooooo
  14. lordwall471

FS: Maxton Design Front Splitter V2

That low 😩
  15. lordwall471

FS: Maxton Design Front Splitter V2

Damn, wish you were closer. Just had my V1 ripped off last week because a tow truck punched a hole in the middle of it
  16. lordwall471

SOLD: Volkswagen Pretoria 19” Wheels and Tires

Will these ever not be extremely overpriced 🤨🤨
  17. lordwall471

WTB: is12

Have an old is12 sitting around from your swap? Looking to sell? Well, it’s you’re lucky day because I’m looking to add a desk ornament. Also, I just want the housing, so you can keep or sell the wastegate actuator(worth more than the turbo itself). To reiterate, I will buy your old is12, you...
  18. lordwall471

PENDING: Volk Racing TE-37 SAGA 18x8.5 +42

gorgeous. Glws