GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Any of you Dupage County/Lombard area guys drive a black MK7 GTI on BBS LMs or LM replicas? If so, I just saw you parked on my street, which was very coincidental considering my GTI is boxed in and not visible today.
  2. T

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Update: I still like mine. Zero issues to report. They kinda get washed out in the rain, but I hardly drive anymore, so who cares—they look sick 😬
  3. T

WTB - GTI or Golf R JB4 + BT/data cable

Looking for a Group 1/2/3 GTI or Golf R JB4 with data cable or bluetooth module. Located in 60148. Feel free to PM. Thanks!
  4. T

I would reconsider that idea: OEM MK7 R lights are better lights than these. The OEM R lights are true Xenon HIDs with higher output, auto-leveling and adaptive lighting (swivels to follow steering wheel input); these would be a downgrade in performance. People are retrofitting these into...
  5. T

Womp womp, I forgot to update my post. It rained for about a week straight after I installed them and it slipped my mind to get some decent photos. It's going to snow again today, so I may have to put it off once more :p Light output is good, but not amazing. High beams really aren't anything...
  6. T

One more thing...has anyone done any light coding via OBDE or VCDS with these installed? I'm curious to see how they react to, say, using the indicators as running lights. I suspect that there is a module/driver in the LEDs that runs the dynamic logic and will cause issues, but I guess there's...
  7. T

Installed mine last night. Decided to do it on a weeknight to motivate myself to finish it all the way so I could get to work this morning ? The installation is pretty straightforward. I did it alone and left the car on the ground. I would not recommend this if you don't have the correct tools...
  8. T

Update - ordered a set from MyTuning24. I'll update with some pics and findings once installed ?
  9. T

Just curious--how are these holding up for those of you who've installed them? I'm feeling impulsive and am trying to temper it with some feedback ?