GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

SOLD: CTS TURBO MK7/7.5 INTAKE

I've decided to start participating in autocross more, and the class I am in Intakes are not allowed. Asking $275 obo shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Pros: - Sounds great (lots of fun turbo noises) - easy to install - fits well Cons: - Minor damage to weather striping (See Picture) - Paint...
  2. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed Centric high carbon rotors, Centric Posi Quiet Ceramic pads, and did a brake fluid flush.
  3. J

get an EXACT duplicate of your Monroney in pdf format

Just got the sticker for my GTI. It's pretty cool to see since i bought it used.
  4. J

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Yesterday my new centric high carbon rotors and posi quiet ceramic pads came in. Just waiting on my triple squares to come in tomorrow so I can get them installed.
  5. J

Unpopular opinion maybe but the fender audio sounds great!

To me the Fender is good enough to where I feel no need to upgrade it, and that’s good enough for me
  6. J

You just got a $100 gift card for GTI parts. What do you buy?

OBDeleven PRO and badge skin radio power button black outs to cover up the rotating power symbol.
  7. J

Show us your MK7

First time trying to take pictures in a Parking garage, still figuring out the settings.
  8. J

So that's what is supposed to go there?
  9. J

3D Printed Inlet Duct

Dude that looks amazing!
  10. J

Air condition setting memory

I was able to change it with OBD11. Unfortunately I don't think its possible to change it without coding.
  11. J

3D Printed Inlet Duct

Lol I don't blame you for driving it, I would have done the same. If you do use ABS and do vapor smoothing make sure all of the acetone off gases from the part before exposing it to heat. I 3D printed an shift knob out of ABS for my 370z and used vapor smoothing. The heat in the interior...
  12. J

3D Printed Inlet Duct

that is awesome! I may have missed it, but what material are you using and how well does it hold up to engine bay temps?
  13. J

DSG-Paddles.com Custom Replacement Paddle Shifters - review

I just received those from AliExpress form fit and function are great!
  14. J

just a couple small interior mods new flappy paddles came in from AliExpress and A3 cigarette lighter came in from eBay
  15. J

SOLD

Are you willing to ship?
  16. J

Take Down

Message sent
  17. J

Show us your MK7

I’ve had the GTI for a few weeks now so I decided to give the paint some love with a clay, polish, and wax. Now the red really glows!