GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...German Car Forum Hates American Muscle - No One Is Shocked

Wow, that's a lot! Don't think I could befriend the Clitons
  2. A

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...German Car Forum Hates American Muscle - No One Is Shocked

Wait, no one wants to come here because they know it sucks? Sucks so bad they're willing to leave everyone and everything they know? Their country is uber fucked, so they must resort to living some place better? Hmmm
  3. A

Yes, damn GSD hiding in the shadows. Funny shit
  4. A

Well, guess its time to cook dogs..FAWK
  5. A

Just put the damn thing on or get back in the box. This aint no democracy
  6. A

They gon jam that vaxination down yalls blowholes. Mind as well wear one of this
  7. A

I mean, the point of furthering technology and making life easier is for the people. You say less demand for people(working), but if thats the case what do we need to produce anything for if not the "people"? Its a fucking conundrum sir. Not arguing as its slowly heading that way. Whos going to...
  8. A

Yea, 1k isn't going to cover car/insurance
  9. A

He doesn't care about the vets, he just wanted to get a racist jab in.
  10. A

It was a joke Jim, a gotdamn joke i tell ya. There hasn't been gold to back up our currency in a good while.