GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...German Car Forum Hates American Muscle - No One Is Shocked

The new camaros are no slouch either. I do t know how they get those boats to turn but they do....prob 305 tires have something to do with it Same but you have to consider the driver. I passed a 918 porsche....that certainly wasn't a battle of the cars...but k04 gtis FTW. With an LSD FTW. Water...
  2. jay745

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...German Car Forum Hates American Muscle - No One Is Shocked

Corvettes are awesome on a track no doubt. I just don't like em. Demon's lol if going straight is your thing I guess...They can't stop or turn, I'd own a demon on a road course.. Same with vipers, meh
  3. jay745

Wow I don't even have a come back. Well done. Actually, I don't like american cars so I suppose there's something there. Americans don't know how to engineer a car. There I said it.
  4. jay745

I'm actually not, I don't say messed up things thinking I'm better than others. But I get your response, I know you are but what am I....I'm gonna call you pee-wee herman
  5. jay745

I have the 1/2" mid torque impact (600 pounds) and honestly i haven't found much that it can't handle. They make a bigger one that's 1200 but I don't work on anything that big. The 1/4" hex impact will even take wheel bolts off. Love all their stuff, just got a 3/8 right angle impact and haven't...
  6. jay745

STFU AND LISTEN TO APHEX TWIN
  7. jay745

O2Q 6 speed Wavetrac fluid

Wavetrac only recommends oem or motul gear 300 and I believe voids their warranty if you use others.
  8. jay745

Jim didn't get the joke...
  9. jay745

Secure does not mean it's accurate. The URL tells me everything I need to know. Realclearpolitics aka anyone reading it is an idiot and needs the facts summarized for them because they don't understand...basically allowing the author to just make it up as they go along.....fake news at its finest.
  10. jay745

Hi all I'm fox news newest employee. I'll make up the best headlines for everyone to get their facts from. No need to thank me now, except jim... Gonna make that mofo famous
  11. jay745

And trump had epstein murdered