GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Trusted Audio shop or dealer that can install Helix Soundbox? (Portland, OR)

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/found-the-cheapest-helix-subwoofer-000051419b-currently.364504/ I ordered from there. After getting the tools, it took me around 3-4 hours to install if I remember correctly and $30 to get it programmed at the dealership. I DIY'd with 0...
  2. N

Hatch weather seal sticking together causing leaks during rain

Roger that. What do you recommend cleaning the weatherstripping with so it doesn't look shiny? I've never treated it with anything. I think it's shiny because of soap leaking onto it and drying when I was the car.
  3. N

Thanks! I'll give this a try and see if I can solve it before if I find out if warranty covers it next Tuesday!
  4. N

Luckily my warranty is not up until Jan 2021 and I'm only ~24k miles. I have them scheduled to see it next week. I can pull it back but it only holds its shape until I close the hatch. Hopefully it's covered under warranty
  5. N

Any idea how to fix this? I get it unstuck and then it sticks back together after I close the hatch. It’s causing water to seep into the hatch through the tailight areas too. Should I just bring it in and see if they will fix it under warranty?
  6. N

Need help with essay topic

10 years too late :(
  7. N

Deepmotor Intercooler Kit Review (eBay Intercooler)

Did you solo the install? How long did it take you?
  8. N

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Upgrade-FMIC-Twin-Intercooler-Black-Hose-Kit-For-Volkswagen-Golf-R-GTI-MK7-2-0T/223103833710?epid=22022609234&hash=item33f206566e:g:JxMAAOSw5ydchz0C Is this the one?
  9. N

SOLD Please remove

Do 19" Black Pretorias even exist? Only know of 19" silver ones unless they're powder coated black
  10. N

Dealer wants to charge labor for warranty repair bc I have aftermarket intercooler

Please update on which dealer you go to. Am also in Seattle area and that was where I got my GTI from. Would love to know who to bring it to if that ever does happen for me as I'm getting the ebay cooler installed soon
  11. N

Dealer wants to charge labor for warranty repair bc I have aftermarket intercooler

Damn I thought University VW was a good dealer. Try hitting the other nearby VW dealers
  12. N

Anyone installed the OEM TCR Steering Wheel on their GTI?

Looks the exact same for Aliexpress ones only except theyre around $30. Super easy to do by yourself sitting in the drivers seat too.
  13. N

Helix installation in NH/MA

Not in the area but I have almost no automotive experience. Took me just bout 2 hours to get it installed following a guide and youtube (also $20 in tools)
  14. N

Need help choosing RSE10 color for deep black pearl GTI

Got them installed. might need to drop it by an inch now edit: any idea why my oem vw badge wouldn't fit onto these wheels? I thought I read that you can just swap them in easily
  15. N

Cracked rim... options?

I had someone in the Seattle area selling theirs for $150ea on CL. Not sure if it's still there
  16. N

Need help choosing RSE10 color for deep black pearl GTI

Just pulled the trigger on the 18x8.5 hyper black RSE10s. thanks yall