GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. csumt76

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Jay's Car Deemed Unreliable After Suspicions Arise That There May Be Zrick Parts On It

That's the face you make when you have reduced oxygen levels, you can see the mask marks on her neck.
  2. csumt76

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Jay's Car Deemed Unreliable After Suspicions Arise That There May Be Zrick Parts On It

Everybody got the popcorn ready for tonights big show?
  3. csumt76

ZRICK DOESNT CARE ABOUT OLD PEOPLE Also; JIM LLOYD POSTED! GET HIS ASS!!!!
  4. csumt76

Been nice knowing you guys.... Went to the gym and a couple guys in a POS approached me near the entrance. I stood maybe 10-15ft away to see what they wanted. They needed directions to the covid testing site, neither of them had a mask and the passenger looked to be on oxygen. The test area is...
  5. csumt76

Need to do some jerky/fish, probably will do a turkey soon enough.
  6. csumt76

My city rec center is open but it's a complete joke how they handle it.
  7. csumt76

MK7's were designed by a team of hand picked potatoes. It's a fact, I saw it on the internet.
  8. csumt76

Bugatti record broken.

So I watched it again, does he not actually get on it until about 199mph? lol
  9. csumt76

Bugatti record broken.

Oof, was it a black one? I was walking by Knox st one day and I heard the worlds loudest brake squeal come behind me. I turned around and it was a Veyron 😂
  10. csumt76

2020 MotoGP

Yea for sure, Mir has been similar to the old Dovi
  11. csumt76

2020 MotoGP

8 different race winners now, Rossi got that corona, a Suzuki leading the championship, haven't heard anything on Marquez' broken arm in a while, 4 rounds to go... I don't usually do fantasy leagues but I'm playing in one with a couple dudes in NZ. Currently winning that and sitting at 513 in...
  12. csumt76

I left the cross flag socks and underwear game about 6 years ago :( No soy NEEK