GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

New Golf R owner - Few Questions

Hi and welcome! I just got my 7.5 couple months ago used as well and have been trying to figure out a way to see if there's an issue with DCC. I've been hearing slight tapping/clicking noises near the passenger side area - took it to a mechanic and they're saying its most likely tires and...
  2. P

Got in a wreck on a Monday - Will it be totaled (19 R) ?

I was actually going to suggest backyardboyz lol
  3. P

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

I like em' durty ;)
  4. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

Bronze on white is sick! esp those bbs ci-r ones
  5. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

Some black wheels would look pretty nice though huh? Make it straight panda.
  6. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

I heard these stock wheels don't last a long time, so whenever these go :giggle: Anyone have issues with spacers? I'm trying to get 10mm front and 15mm back - would these rub with stock wheel/tires?
  7. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

Damn bro upload a video when you're done! I wish I shitted gold nuggets. But that would hurt 😆
  8. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's not like I'll be tracking this car anytime soon or anything 😏
  9. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

Still debating whether or not to wait til warranty's over to tune :unsure: what do you guys think
  10. P

Front License Plate Delete

Kinda looks like it's got a little hitler stach 😆 very fitting for a german car!
  11. P

Official Tinted windows thread.

If you're planning on keeping your car forever (like me), I'd invest in nano-ceramic tint. It's just a bit more expensive than the regular ceramic but even better.
  12. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

Thanks guys! Glad to be part of this new community. Any tips/suggestions/secret handwaves are more than welcome :)
  13. P

New Golf R Owner mk7.5

After 3 months of research and checking every local VW dealerships and car websites, I finally got my dream car. Purchased used @ 14K. I loved my F30 but boy am I glad I made this move... what a beauty. I can't stop driving this thing... t's just TOO fun to drive. And the best of it being the...