GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Auto high beam with obdeleven

My experience is it is constantly 1 second to slow on the switch for on coming cars......and keeps brights on too long when following cars
  2. G

Auto high beam with obdeleven

auto highbeams are pretty useless......I have it on 3 different cars and it is turned off on all of them.
  3. G

Thoughts on selling 2016 MK7 GTI to purchase 2020 MK7.5?

I own a 2015 GTI se and a 2020 GTI se. They are identical in almost every way. The 2015 does not have Apple Play, but does have Fender Audio. The 2020 does not have Fender Audio, so i put in a system. I see no reason to upgrade unless your older car is in bad shape.
  4. G

The mystery of the disappearing coolant... again!

audi / vw coolant expansion tanks tend to vent slightly. Every audi and VW I have owned drinks coolant over time. but not more then a cup, maybe 2 over an oil change time. if the tank is empty...you have a problem...if its just below the line....fill and forget
  5. G

Man down!!!...Drivers side of my 2015 GTI backed into....got both doors.

he is a good kid. paying for it with cash.....so no insurance....means wont show up on a car fax....but not to sound like a jerk....i am not too worried about resale value.....plan on keeping the car for many years. al ready at the shop getting worked on
  6. G

Worse......daughters boyfriend in his rolling blind spot of a Camaro.
  7. G

Someone backed into my daughters car parked on the street. Looks like it got both drivers side front and rear doors, and the B pillar. Door frame is bent...so not just door skins. Estimate came back at $5,187. will be fixed in 7 days.
  8. G

1st post long time lurker with 2015 GTI and 2020 GTI

So I came from a 2015 Audi SQ5. The reason I moved from the SQ5 to the Raptor is I needed more room. The SQ5 was just like the Golf in regards to size. And a trip to the wholesale club and grocery store pretty much filled up the back and rear seats in the SQ5. The Raptor is every bit as...
  9. G

1st post long time lurker with 2015 GTI and 2020 GTI

Figure I should say hello. Been using this site for a resource for a while. I have always been a Audi VW guy. A6, SQ5. I have a 2015 GTI SE (6 speed) with 36,xxx miles my daughter drives. I personally drive a 2018 Ford Raptor, but decided I needed a commuter car. 15mpg and 18,xxx miles...