GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

New GTI owner here

Good point. I’ve been googling and can’t find where I read it. I can’t even remember the damn source either. Apparently the autobahn sits 0.2 inches lower. But damn I can’t find the link. I’ll look tomorrow and when I find it, if it’s worth linking I’ll link.
  2. K

New GTI owner here

I haven’t noticed that. I have noticed the autobahn sits about 1/4 - 1/2 inch lower. I think
  3. K

New GTI owner here

😂 I went with an intake and obd11
  4. K

Are high end Tints worth the price tag?

I went with llumar tints. 30% visibility all the way around and it blocks a ton of heat and uv happy with the warranty too
  5. K

My quest to fabricate the perfect DSG paddles

I also went the amazon route. They’re super tight, no wobbles at all. I wish they were half an inch longer on the top and a whole inch longer on the bottom. But they’re way better than stock. No matter what position my hands and the steering wheel is, forcing a shift is within grasp
  6. K

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Forum Agrees, Jay and Zrick Accidentally Create Best Thread Of All Time. Turn Pandemic Lemon Into Lemonade

I don’t understand why wearing a mask got politicized. Nor do I get why it’s ok to try and sacrifice that small % of folks who are at most risk. America truly eats its people. I take a few steps back and look at this and think “wow I took a bullet in the leg in some country I never heard of for...
  7. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

Amsoil self rated too. According to them they’ve been api sn plus certified way before it was even a certification
  8. K

[Mostly solved] Wheel hop

Cobb’s tc is a game changer. It reintroduces the timing it cut so damn quick! The way it works, it really does feel like something you’d expect from vw themself tbh
  9. K

I’d rather respect the thread owner man. I don’t want to hijack his or her’s stuff
  10. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

Thanks and sorry LOL
  11. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

I thought it was a hybrid 3/4?
  12. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

I prefer it meet and especially exceed it. Lots of anti corrosive, anti wear and a ton of cleaning agents in the packets. What’s not to love? It also flows really well and doesn’t gunk up emissions stuff as bad as other oils that don’t meet the standard. sadly I can’t seem to find anything...
  13. K

I’ve been experimenting with this too. Not ready to explain my results yet. But when I am I’ll start a new thread.
  14. K

Oettinger rear spoiler installed today.

Oh I see. Thanks for the info! I definitely want to buy one soon. Looks like I’ll have to set aside 600-700$
  15. K

6 speed DSG fluid replacement technique

Just put that funnel in my cart for Friday. That’s a good funnel. Shit I was using made a mess LOL
  16. K

Oettinger rear spoiler installed today.

That looks awesome. Is that just on the with double sided tape?
  17. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

A pure Esther based would be unaffordable for sure. I think only their cleanx (maybe it’s called xclean?) is a hybrid group3/4. Where as everything else is either a 5 or a hybrid 4/5 iIRC their V race oil is a 5. While their consumer stuff only has a few offerings that are a 3/4, a bunch of...
  18. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

First link didn’t answer my question about the origin and make up of the oil. The second link did lead to a link to another forum that did indeed answer a lot of questions for me. Thanks
  19. K

VW 0w20 oil info?

Oh that much I figured, I’m sure no oem has their own oil side hustle. I just called it vw oil since it had the Audi and vw logos on the label. Sorry for the confusion
  20. K

Will a jb4 be a good fit for me?

Oh I see thanks for the info