3. N

Golf R Turbo Swap

what oil to use with new turbo?
  4. N

My TPC20 Turbo Build...

Where Jim numbers at 416 son
  5. N

My TPC20 Turbo Build...

damn just when i thought i found a thread without your dyno numbers posted in it
  6. N

My TPC20 Turbo Build...

who said the oem is38 is so bad. You have to keep it all in perspective. The number of failed is38 divided by total is38 in existence is far less than any hybrid turbo failure rate
  7. N

Are my expectations too high? Did I get boned?

looked more like clear coat etching from baked in bug guts to me
  8. N

Are my expectations too high? Did I get boned?

well it depends did you ask if stage 1 would remove all the defects? Usually stage 1 is a very light polish. Perhaps car needed more?
  9. N

Catch can worth it? Bad PCV

cause that's not how warranty work works, and there is no law against them scanning your car or doing what you say I think they should cover it under warranty bc PCV has been strong on many tuned cars with stock turbos, but will they use it as a way to make you pay out of pocket... probably.
  10. N

Catch can worth it? Bad PCV

you can't tell them not to scan the computer. I mean you could tell them. But it doesn't mean anything.
  11. N

I finally did it - C2!

holy hell, didn't notice that till you said that
  12. N

VW 0w20 oil info?

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/2019-gti-requires-508-spec-0w-20-oil.361063/ https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/0w-20-vw-508-508-oil-analysis-comparison.370761/
  13. N

AMS Intercooler

My research shows AMS, APR and Wagner as the best from talking to various tuners and performance shops. This is interesting about the AMS. I'm not surprised though. I've noticed it's efficiency during really hot weather is more exponential than linear. Seems a lot is at play. From what I can...
  14. N

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

Weak sauce
  15. N

which wheels? these white ones? The white ones took 4 months. The other ones I have coming were ordered June 8 and aren’t coming till December. :(
  16. N

Decided to start modding a more comfortable daily driver that I just bought off lease - 6 speed manual. Wheels Ripped out the HID system that was in it the last 2 years... such a mess, and only worked half the time. Replaced with Morimoto 2 stroke LED Changed all the bulbs to LED Got...
  17. N

Got some JDM goodness. New Chair, lug nuts and center caps for new wheels that are coming soon.
  18. N

Not much going on with the GTI Got this bracket powder coated black, but it's still ugly Oil catch can Got the tow hooks powdercoated a different color - darker textured red. Much better. Don't remember what I was doing here but whatever Changed spark plugs Corn Sitting pretty
  19. N

Oil Catch Can DIY

ALSO, quoted for truth