GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Notchy shift normal? What longevity out of stick?

Looks like there is some debate, but the correct spec may just be 75w with nothing more than a 75w80. Older thread on Fuch and motul being notchy: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/manual-trans-fluid.347815/
  2. S

Notchy shift normal? What longevity out of stick?

Do you know the weight of Motul you used? I think OEM fluid is 75W-90. Though from reading through other threads it seems it's normal as you stated with Motul to be kinda notchy when cold.
  3. S

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Forum Agrees, Jay and Zrick Accidentally Create Best Thread Of All Time. Turn Pandemic Lemon Into Lemonade

True. I suppose we'll have to wait for people to start suing other people for causing infections before it really matters. I mean, its recommended to wear a mask for the greater good - we all know that doesn't work unless you put someone's money on the line.
  4. S

Should I oil change at dealership or third party shop?

I have a 1.8T GSW, and I read you have a 1.8T Golf earlier in the thread. The pan is generic across 1.8T and I think even 2.0T fitment.
  5. S

Yeah, a lot of different sites carry them. Best to shop around if you're looking at price.
  6. S

True, unless you've had an issue - or plan to lightly off road the vehicle like I do, it just adds weight. Most people who do not lower or modify their car don't see issues with cracked oil pans. Not to say it doesn't happen, it's just generally lowered cars or something along those lines.
  7. S

USPMotorsports.com has them on sale I believe right now. I picked up mine there. Still debating about picking up an OEM pan seal or just using the gasket sealer...
  8. S

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Forum Agrees, Jay and Zrick Accidentally Create Best Thread Of All Time. Turn Pandemic Lemon Into Lemonade

Isn't you running around without a mask and breathing water droplets on everything in public space a bit obtrusive?
  9. S

I'm not trying harder.. I just see the general approved and agreed upon general consensus that mask are recommended as a precaution. You claim it isn't, yet supply nothing to support it. I can google every major health organization in the USA right now... They all recommend them.
  10. S

Yes, your ability to add to this conversation is proof enough. Thank you. Now please go and rest before you over exert yourself.
  11. S

If a fabric mask upsets your breathing and your that sensitive, please look into a portable oxygen solution for yourself. We wouldn't want you to keel over climbing stairs, mask or no mask.
  12. S

I can't seem to find any major health body that doesn't recommend wearing a mask right now. Can't find a governing body that doesn't recommend it right now either.. Please help me with your clearly superior Google-Fu.
  13. S

I'm late to the party, so explain it for me please. If anything it's attempting to gleam some information to better gauge his logic and how best to approach the debate. I'm currently seeing if music can reach him.
  14. S

Not to mention all those fancy electronics and things.. I thought we learned somewhere that electricity in an 02 rich enviroment was bad.. But I guess if you don't believe in the moon landing, Apollo 1 wasn't real either.
  15. S

He's crying about a mask like an 8 year old being asked to pick up their room, I don't think we have hope for that. His freedoms trump anything and everyone else, gotta love that rearrange the world to fit your logic thinking.