GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Betterforeign

Convert to Push Button

BTW I see in your signature you do MIB retrofits/etc?
  2. Betterforeign

Newbie Cruise control question Here.

yes I saw that its neat trick as soon as i learned how to do single increments
  3. Betterforeign

H7 to Volkswagen H7 LED adapter

thanks ill check those out. Is there a complete MK7 light bulb list so i can swap out all the interior/exterior LED's somewhere on here?
  4. Betterforeign

Convert to Push Button

Geez that sounds like thousands. Guess ill just have to find one with it built in next time.
  5. Betterforeign

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

thanks great info!
  6. Betterforeign

Thanks those are great guys. I cant afford $100s+ on new housings/ custom made leds. Just working with what I got at the moment.
  7. Betterforeign

?? what guy? LED's are better all over than HID and Halogen especially. Less power consumed, more output per watt. Less heat given off. Last way longer
  8. Betterforeign

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

So i have the 6.5" display withouy Nav, with Fender sound and Cd player unit in the glove box. Do i need a different unit in the glove box to upgrade to NAV?
  9. Betterforeign

Convert to Push Button

Hi all, I miss the push-button in my last car. My Golf MK7 just has the regular key. Anyone know how costly/ pain in the ass is to switch over? Can i do it myself?
  10. Betterforeign

So I've been trying to get these super bright LED with standard H7 socket into my low beams but i didnt know Volkswagen has a special clip on the H7. Bought these adapters and they still don't seem to fit. Anyone know which brand H7 LED bulb/adapter works in standard halogen housing?
  11. Betterforeign

OHIO Chat Thread

Cleveland/Akron here. Needing help with headlight bulb LED swap
  12. Betterforeign

yeah I figured it out thats how it goes on mine. Seems a little backward but oh well.
  13. Betterforeign

Hi all, just got a MK7 TSI SE. Never had german cars before and trying to figure out a couple things. like Cruise control. Is there a way to adjust cruise control speed less than 5mph? It only seems to go in 5 mph increments.