GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

SuperPro front control arm bushings review - rating 7.5/10

had the super pro front control arms installed last week, shop charged me I think 2 hours ish. I got the bushings which add caster. I was hoping to make the steering more responsive and improve that "dead" spot in the steering from center when you first turn the wheel, and then also improve...
  2. B

FS - Unitronic turbo inlet, with PCV tube

used for 5k miles, faster spool and easy power, and easy install. this one comes with PCV tube setup also that makes the install even easier as you don't have to battle to remove that B*tch of a PCV tube off your old inlet. In perfect condition and if you research you will find the Unitronic...
  3. B

480whp EQT tuned GTI

Thought I'd post here in case anyone cares since just got my car back from the dyno Mods: Littco L380x turbo (is38 with slightly larger compressor wheel) PagParts 450 LPFP Autotech HPFP APR intercooler custom intake with BPI velocity stack Unitronic turbo inlet EQT turbo piping kit EQT tuned on...
  4. B

Neuspeed Is38 Front Mount Intercooler - $450 - San Francisco Pickup

was only used for 5k miles before I went to a bigger intercooler in preparation for a larger hybrid turbo in perfect condition, very high quality, my car made 458whp through this intercooler on a mild is38x turbo setup and had great IAT control brand new cost me $800 before shipping or sales...
  5. B

Tyrolsports Deadset REAR kit review - mk7 GTI - 4/5 stars review

I couldn't find any reviews for the REAR only version of the Tyroldeadset kit so thought I'd provide this to help others this is what i bought http://www.tyrolsport.com/suspension/chassis/tyrolsport-deadset-kit-rear-awd-mk5/6/7/mqb/cc/a3/s3/rs3/ 4/5 is my rating - good cheap mod that makes...
  6. B

Endless MX72 pads - fits ST40 Stoptech Caliper - $150

used these for 4k miles on the street only, mostly my wife taking kids to school, etc so lightly used. They fit the Stoptech ST40 caliper which is the same as the Porsche "Big Red" setups out there. I used them in my stoptech big brake kit on my mk7 GTI. Paid $370 + tax + shipping, so I am...
  7. B

Invincible End Links for Rear Sway Bar

looking for some end links for my 034 Motorsports rear sway bar on my daily driver, have the MOOG end links today, but would like to be able to set my rear sway bar to max stiff. Who in here has 30k+ miles on a set of aftermarket sway bar end links they can recommend? don't want to mess with...
  8. B

Let's talk LPFP (fuel pumps) please

my car made 460whp on Ed dyno at EQT (whose dyno reads a bit high) with nothing but an HPFP on E50 fuel and is38x turbo my car was right on the edge of running out of fuel. Looking to add a few more mods that may pickup 15-20whp (at most) so thinking about doing LPFP upgrade at the same time...
  9. B

Advice For HDPE with 465whp mk7

hey guys, i have raced a lot of fast stuff from shifter karts to formula mazda, and qualified pole a few times in competitive races, but surprisingly never done an open track event in a normal street car. Have an event in March at Sonoma Raceway and could use some advice from more experienced...
  10. B

is20 turbo - perfect condition, $220

took it off my 2016 GTI sport with DSG at 45k miles to have EQT tuning install a bunch of goodies on the car including a hybrid is38 "L380x" turbo, so I don't need this is20 turbo anymore. car ran perfectly when turbo was taken off and the only mod the car had on it before was a Jb4 which I put...
  11. B

"L380" LITTCO turbo- stronger is38 turbo for sale cheap - brand new in box

for sale for $1,300 and price is FIRM. have a LITTCO L380 turbo brand new in the box never installed, wastegate already calibrated and ready to bolt on and go. I could not resist the call of a larger hybrid turbo after I bought this so ended up going with bigger turbo and never installed. Never...
  12. B

"L380" LITTCO turbo- stronger is38 turbo for sale cheap - brand new in box

$1,280 and price is FIRM. have a L380 turbo brand new in the box never installed, wastegate already calibrated and ready to bolt on and go. I could not resist the call of a larger hybrid turbo after I bought this so never installed. Never even took it out of the box. if you don't know the...
  13. B

Norcal - Jb4 and Is20 turbo for sale cheap, pickup-only in San Francisco

healthy Is20 turbo for sale - $200 - pickup-only in San Francisco for sale, pickup only in san francisco. If you want this please PM me your phone number and I will call or text you to arrange time/day for you to pick it up. i will not be checking this thread so PM me. Will not respond to...
  14. B

L380x review and dyno sheets, EQT tuning review, and review other parts

This is going to be a long post because I figured more information is better. But I will start with the dyno sheet and modification list: -LITTCO L380x Turbo -Autotech HPFP -Unitronic Turbo Inlet Elbow -NGK racing spark plugs - 2 heat ranges colder than stock -COBB tuned by Ed at EQT - 91...
  15. B

EQT/Littco turbo install and now won't Build Over 10psi of boost

Dropped car off at EQT for turbo install and now it is having an issue building boost which the team at EQT have been working hard trying to fix for 3 days now without success. Tune is calling for >20psi but car only making 10psi.... car was JB4 only before and ran great. then EQT installed...
  16. B

Autotech HPFP = reliable?

on the fence about upgrading HPFP to the autotech unit as part of Is38 upgrade on GTI so can run something stronger than the E20ish blend we might be able to squeeze out of the stock fuel system 1. anyone in here with 50k+ miles on an aftermarket HPFP? am I wrong to be concerned about...
  17. B

LITTCO is38x - who actually runs one?

figured may as well upgrade/replace my turbo while in doing the downpipe since I have 2015 GTI with 45k miles and am scared of my is20 exploding.... 90%+ of my driving is around town so is38x is perfect match to keep good spool but with OEM drivability for me and still (hopefully) make 380whp on...
  18. B

Norcal VCDS experts?

anyone in the bay area available to come over and tweak VCDS or OBD11 on my car? looking for some basic stuff done: -XDS set to weak -turn off brake stabilization -turn off brake over assistance -passenger mirror dip in reverse -brake function to inner tails -disable seatbelt warning -retain...
  19. B

bed brake pads for rear Non-PP GTI?

got a ST40 kit for the front on the way but don't feel great about tracking my non-PP GTI with stock rear pads given the non vented tiny rotors. I'll be swapping to full pagid track pad in the front but I'm too lazy to swap the rear also so.... anyone have experience with or suggestions on a...
  20. B

Stoptech BBK reviews? which stoptech kit for track days?

have a ~300whp non-PP mk7 GTI on michelin PSS tires, and want to do track days with some brakes I can thrash mercilessly. I am not new to track days or motorsports in general and have competed in several different racing venues over the years, but I'm totally new to the mk7 GTI platform...