GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

i have not installed the is38+ yet..
  2. sovietsky19

LED tail light coding?

Hello guys, can anyone help me out with coding LED tail lights in LA area (Near 91367). Please message me. Thanks!
  3. sovietsky19

Hey man, i was told you make harnesses for LED euro tail lights. What do you charged for the...

Hey man, i was told you make harnesses for LED euro tail lights. What do you charged for the harness shipped to 91367? Thanks!
  4. sovietsky19

Socal is38 install?

Anyone able to do an is38 install on a 2017 GTI sport near 91367? Message me please!
  5. sovietsky19

ECS Cast Aluminum Intercooler?

If anyone else has a ecs intercooler please post some feedback. Thanks all!
  6. sovietsky19

good to hear, thanks for your input man.
  7. sovietsky19

Looks like its doing well. Have you logged IAT's at all?
  8. sovietsky19

Im talking about the stock location intercooler. How do you like the ECS stock location intercooler? Any issues with fitting?
  9. sovietsky19

did BMS fix the fitment issue on their v2 intercoolers? Have you heard of anything?
  10. sovietsky19

Hey guys, has anyone installed the new ECS cast aluminum intercooler yet? Any feedback would be great. Im debating between the ECS which is on sale now or the BMS v2 intercooler. Thanks all!
  11. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

How much do the tunes go for at 5150 if you have a cobb AP. Its my DD car, so im sticking with stock fueling at 91 and i have all supporting mods for the is38+.
  12. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

Im reading alot of negative reviews of 5150 taking money but not delivering a tune...
  13. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

looks like AU tuning where im planning to get the shuenk is38+ installed has the Cobb AP for sale and makes a protune for your car using the dyno they have..from what they said a Cobb protune can add about 20 hp over APR safely...
  14. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

I was looking up EQT as well as Cobb. Which one is better? Do i need to do logs or dyno for them to make me a tune? I dont even know how it works to be honest
  15. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

will def consider it, and do more research. Appreciate all your help and will update this thread as soon as i get everything installed/tuned
  16. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

im Apr stage 2 right now which is why it would make sense to upgrade for $700 to is38 tune. I dont know anything about custom tuning..ive always felt that Apr has great tunes that are safe..even though they dont push your car to the limit they are still fast and safe. I dont know but i will look...
  17. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

Thanks for your review man! Glad to hear it runs good with Apr tune. Do you feel a big difference between the is20 and is38+ with APR ?
  18. sovietsky19

Shuenk is38+ turbo?

Good idea, i will email them. If anyone has any reviews feel free to post here. Thanks guys