GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vj123

2020 GTI S vs. 2017 GTI Sport

Canada also got a better version of Rabbit and was built in unlimited numbers unlike US. How difficult is it to buy a vehicle in Canada and register in US. Also I think US dealers would not do any warranty work on Canadian vehicles. Is it worth the hassle and effort.
  2. vj123

US got 3000 Rabbits for MY19 and dealers ran out of brand new inventory a while ago. I bought mine from a high volume dealer in DC and they didnt have anything in stock last aug. They got my vehicle as a dealer swap from a nearby state. Since US got limited number of Rabbits unlike Canada...
  3. vj123

Its not just another ebay link. If you spend a minute, you will release that its a real brick and mortar dealership. I believe they are asking that price as it has 108 miles on the clock and Spektrum color option. Internet is a strange world :)
  4. vj123

Spektrum program had a $2500 premium from the factory but this one is definitely overpriced. I love the description in the ad - We will not be driving this car, but will be collecting it for ourselves, but will consider selling it if there is a buyer out there who really wanted one, and didn’t...
  5. vj123

At someone point, a high volume dealer in DC area used to have close to 40 brand new 2019 Rs in their inventory and people were getting great deals on them. Current GTI shortage might be due to the covid as VW Pubela plant was shutdown for a while. I am amazed to see that people are reporting...
  6. vj123

VW dealers in US got lot of Rs to their inventory late last year / early this year. At that point, there was reports that NA will not be getting anymore MK7.5 Rs.
  7. vj123

Buying recommendation MK7 GTI

IMO that might not be the only reason. If i plan to keep it for a while, i want the vehicle to be the way i want and not someone else's project. Also many modded owners think they will be able to get a premium for their updates which might not be the real world scenario.
  8. vj123

In his previous posts, OP has mentioned that he is not interested in a used vehicle.
  9. vj123

Another MK7 for Copart.

This was my exact same thought. Minivan has the bigger pie in the end.
  10. vj123

Buying recommendation MK7 GTI

Personally, i prefer buying stock vehicle with documented service or update history directly from the owner. Based on your post, you might want to expand your search.
  11. vj123

Stock wheels in Michigan

Thats bad. These are one of the sort out wheels with MK7 owners and they will pop up in classifieds section once in a while for a reasonable price. Not sure where you can find them locally.
  12. vj123

New to me 2017 GTI S

Congrats and welcome to the forum.
  13. vj123

No company can survive a competitive markey by making such cars for that long. You might not be a fan of that brand and that doesnt mean that they are terrible. This is pretty much the same comments most people make about VWs and also about Fords outside US.
  14. vj123

OP, here are the order guides with details. 2017 - https://di-uploads-pod16.dealerinspire.com/emichvw/uploads/2018/09/2017_VW_GTI_order_guide.pdf 2020 - https://di-uploads-pod16.dealerinspire.com/emichvw/uploads/2019/12/MY2020_Retail_Order_Guide_US_gti-1.pdf
  15. vj123

6/30/2020 - Carmax Trade Value

I had great experiences with either of them. Carvana is very convenient as they pick the vehicle from your doorstep. I prefer Carvana as i need to drive a couple of hours to my nearest Carmax and Carvana's offer was better.
  16. vj123

2019 GTI 6MT Stalling Issue

Not all 2019s had this issue.
  17. vj123

I pretty much had the same experience for one of the vehicle which i sold and another quote which i got in the recent past.
  18. vj123

Last GTI?

Its just another beginning 😎
  19. vj123

Thats crazy.
  20. vj123

Continental DWS06 Reviews

Summer version of DWS06 is Continental ExtremeContact Sport. DWS stands for Dry Wet Snow.