GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

Road Side of the Side Extensions Cleaning

Would WD-40 work on removing road stripe paint from the wheel well?
  2. N

Upstate Ny

I suppose it doesn't count as upstate, but Hudson Valley here.
  3. N

Exhaust suggestions? CSS vs. Borla?

Hell no, silent as a whisper now! :LOL:
  4. N

Well, worried about throwing errors and possibly screwing something up. I'm not educated enough when it comes to getting the right downpipe, o2 spacer if needed without a tune, etc. Worried if something gets jacked and I have to take it in and needs warranty work, they'll give me $h1t for it...
  5. N

I'm really interested to hear how it sounds! Not doing a downpipe anytime soon, but it's always good to see how all these mods make this car my best decision this year! :D Question about the the vibrant resonator...did you have to weld it or did you clamp it to the rest of the your system...
  6. N

Damn, you didn't even wait for warranty to expire! You're braver than I am! I know a lot of people run tunes and are good, but I have the type of luck that would get a tune and something breaks :ROFLMAO: wait...:cry:...not funny actually. I was literally mind @#$@!#$ getting the cat-back cause i...
  7. N

I've read on these forums about that and is probably why I may just stick with the cat-back and go Stage 1 93 octane. This is my daily driver and going Stage 2 might not be something I want down the road. I would get a catted DP and install a resonator to the mix, "if" I go down that rabbit...
  8. N

I've driven on the highway once since the install (working from home), but I drove an hour out to my brother in law's this past weekend. To me, there is a little drone, but nothing more than you would hear with Soundaktor on. It's not constant and it didn't bother me at all. My 7 yr old was in...
  9. N

It wasn't cold at all. I thought the same thing, that it took a really long time to warm up. I just had installed it the day prior to recording the clip, but haven't driven the car for a few days. Seems to be ok now.
  10. N

The part number I have is 140751 since I have a 2020. But judging from your info, the 140750 will be the right part for you. They are both S Type so basically the same, just fitted to our models. I also opted out of getting a resonator for more sound. Added a sound clip from my set up. Full...
  11. N

I have under 3000 miles on my GTI. Didn't want to get a tune yet but wanted a better tone, so I went with the Borla S Type. Installed it right before the holiday weekend. Sounds deeper, sportier and you get burbles when letting off the gas.
  12. N

What do you miss from your previous car?

Leather seats and dual auto climate control.
  13. N

Anybody have a Helix Dongle in the NY Metro Area?

What's local to you? I have a dongle and I'm a bit over an hour north of NYC.
  14. N

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

Just installed helix sub today, I would like to rent the dongle please.