GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

5150 IS20 E85 Map (ChiChiS20) - 378.79 WHP 444.72 WTQ

Early on with the v2 tunes for the gti and r some cars didn't limit their boost during launch control so it shot was higher then what was safe. I don't know the whole thing for it but apparently from what i saw it was a mixture of ed trying something new and cobb not playing nice with it. They...
  2. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Yes it's active in manual mode as long as it's put to sport before hand
  3. M

Sunroof leak in rear of car? Diagrams needed

The rear ones are easy. They have a red trap door. The front ones are under the cowl so good luck with those whenever they have an issue
  4. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Luckily mine hasn't had any issues with any gas. Back home i go between Shell, Wawa, Kroger, Speedway, and Phillips whos a local company who also has e85
  5. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Try other stations too, some cars just don't like shell from what i've seen
  6. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Tighten up your spark plug gap first. I think eqt said .024 but can't double-check right now. Also with your kr that's fuel issue for sure. He shouldn't have to dial back the tune that much for one person that can't get decent fuel
  7. M

Sunroof leak in rear of car? Diagrams needed

There are 4 drains, one in each corner of the sunroof and each one going to a corner of the car (both a pillars and c pillars). If you look in the sunroof frame you should see the rear drain holes. If you crawl under the rear of the car you should see the drains with the trap doors. Check those...
  8. M

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

its only made to fit the mk5/6. mk7 doesn't have it
  9. M

Failed Thermostat Housing/Coolant Loss Info Gathering

One of two things, they didn't bleed it or they installed the parts wrong
  10. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MEMES and mUH tHReAD tITLe

You might not want these things but universal healthcare that is implemented correctly is a great thing to have. As for free room and board don't use it if you have teh cash to do so. So many homeless people could really use some sort of room and board, it's the fastest/easiest way to help find...
  11. M

Went Stage 2 with EQT, not performing as expected. Logs included.

Not everyone does it and some people don't even keep cars long enough to go through most parts
  12. M

I see you're from Va. I ship via ups and cut the box down as close as possible and it was $15 and some change
  13. M

Fcpeuro, that way you never need to worry about rebates again
  14. M

Mk8 GTI passenger impressions

I like the plaid seats but i also like the more muted tones vs what's in the mk7
  15. M

Sound just like my dad, i was lucky enough to get out of VA before the heatwave came through, now you guys have gotten slammed by some rain and more from the tropical storm from what i heard
  16. M

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Was it too loose, or just sitting at just the right spot to hit something?
  17. M

Motor oil

20w-50
  18. M

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... MEMES and mUH tHReAD tITLe

Hey that's not true! I went through their drive-through and got served. Now they did get my order wrong but hey maybe that was my fault
  19. M

Anyone from Detroit or the Michigan Area?

I know before Covid and everything someone in cork town i think it is would host a car show for the area vw and anyone else that wanted to show. pasteiner's cars and coffee is every Saturday btw if you wanna see some nice cars around, m1 is also good whenever they open up again
  20. M

ATTENTION HERMAN MILLER AERON USERS

I've heard of others having an issue with this chair, some get used to it while others had to turn it back in. If you can swing it and i know it would be hard to i would go with their embody