GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ZERO815

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Easier than through drain plug with hose. Filled 5L, heat-up cycle to 35-45C, drained excessive oil, new drain plug, done.
  2. ZERO815

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Saturday: 40k DSG oil change. Found a 25years old funnel in my basement and went with top fill. Just worked great. PP diff oil change. Used aluminum foil to drain and an amazon pump to refill. Super easy.
  3. ZERO815

NAR Golf 1.8 TSI MK7 to 7.5 Tail Light Issue

In 5 steps you should have dynamic turn signals: 1. Right turn signal Code: Light Channels MK7factory Cssoz Leuchte21BR RC8-Lasttyp 21 14 - kombinierte Blink- Bremsleuchten 34 - LED Bremsleuchten Leuchte21BR RC8-Lampendefektbitposition 21 20 20 Leuchte21BR RC8-Fehlerort mittleres Byte...
  4. ZERO815

BEC 7.5 LED Reps Installed

I downgraded my vehicle from LP w/ AFS to EU BiXenon basic standard. HW w/ a selfmade adapter and SW w/ coding. If there's interest I can look into a solution LP to BEC.
  5. ZERO815

Went from NA LP -> EU LP -> OSRAM LEDriving... No regrets.
  6. ZERO815

Lookin good! Keep an eye on your coolant fluid level ;-)
  7. ZERO815

Outer Tail lights Not Working

Let's make it easy. From the factory there are three wires on each outer light. Outer-Left: black/red to Pin1 = Leuchte20, brown to Pin2 = ground, grey/black to Pin4 = Leuchte27 Outer-Right: black/purple to Pin1 = Leuchte21, brown to Pin2 = ground, grey/black to Pin4 = Leuchte27 That's it...
  8. ZERO815

Don’t know how your wiring knowledge is. If I were you I would take the trunk apart and follow the custom wiring until I find the factory wires. Get some repair wires and reconnect to factory standards. Other option is to find a knowledgeable dealer and let them do it. Let me know if you need...
  9. ZERO815

Something is messed up completely
  10. ZERO815

Oh oh that’s no good!
  11. ZERO815

Coding doesn’t look suspicious. Can you continuity check the brown wire to ground/chassis w/ a multimeter? If there is connection code the following: Lasttyp18 to 9-allgemeine Glühlampe 27W; auch H15 Lichtfunktion A18 to 100% aktiv Dimmwert A18 to 100 Lichtansteuerung HD AB18 always Does that...
  12. ZERO815

Please share the current coding of Leuchte20 and Leuchte21.
  13. ZERO815

Okay that was connected to the grey/black on the passenger side with the red spade connector?
  14. ZERO815

I guess if you open up the inner-light covers you‘ll find wires that don’t belong there too.
  15. ZERO815

That doesn’t look right. The grey/black is in Pin3 but it needs to be in Pin4. But that doesn’t solve your issue. The grey/black is for the side marker lights. To me it looks like the previous owner added European tail lights and there is some custom wiring going on. The red spade connector in...
  16. ZERO815

Please take some pictures of your outer light harness plugs to verify they are pinned correctly. Sample picture, note it’s from an inner light.
  17. ZERO815

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Hey, Doesn't look like your issue is in the coding. Light channel Leuchte28 is used as rear fog, light channel Leuchte29 as reverse. There are some things I would change to have both channels closer to the OEM coding but that shouldn't effect your fault. Just as a test, please change the...
  18. ZERO815

Location of paint code?

Sticker is in the trunk under the middle plastic trim piece.
  19. ZERO815

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

What is the current coding of Leuchte28 and Leuchte29?
  20. ZERO815

What do you miss from your previous car?

Memory seats