1. J

2020 GTI S vs. 2017 GTI Sport

Thanks for that but it's too late now. 😁
  2. J

Underdrive crank pulley.

I think you're making a good decision.
  3. J

Actually if the Veloster N had a DSG trans like the 2016 Veloster I had I would have bought it instead of the GTI. Hyundai did use much cheaper materials on the interior of the N compared to the one I had. I'm glad that I got the GTI though as it has much more potential power with the...
  4. J

I guess you missed my post about the 2 Hyundais I've owned.
  5. J

Right about now I'm guessing Corprin regrets that comment about Hyundai.
  6. J

I've had two Hyundais. 2011 Accent that I put 250, 000 miles on in 5 years and it was extremely reliable. And a 2016 Veloster Turbo that I hopped up and drove for 150,000 miles with no problems.
  7. J

Going insane.Need Help. 2019 R Left turns from stop "tire gripping" / grinding sound with vibration

It's a crap shoot. If they ride along and can correctly diagnose it you would know if it's covered. But you have to trust them to be honest.
  8. J

The Veloster N exceeds the performance of the GTI and isn't too far from the R.
  9. J

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Welcome to the forum. Whose paddle shifters are they?
  10. J

Wheel Repair

Why wouldn't the shop that scratched it pay to repair it?
  11. J

Installing Downpipe without tuning!?

I always knew you were a poser. So why is it that I want to be like you? Well your car at least. 🤣
  12. J

Missing Engine Cover ?

It's perfectly fine without the engine cover.
  13. J

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... math + statistics = memes

I agree with that Jay. 😀
  14. J

5150 IS20 E85 Map (ChiChiS20) - 378.79 WHP 444.72 WTQ

I said that all tuners have had engines blow. I got the on the edge part from my friend who has a close relationship with Jon.
  15. J

You're well on your way.
  16. J

You have no idea what other cars those guys have had. Blatantly saying you have had faster cars than other guys is very immature.
  17. J

5150 IS20 E85 Map (ChiChiS20) - 378.79 WHP 444.72 WTQ

No doubt Jon is a good tuner but my friend blew his engine on a 5150 tune. Of course that's probably true for any tuner. I do think that Jon tunes closer to the edge though.
  18. J

Cobb MAPerformance Stage 1 map question

They look the same but I don't think you'll be able to use them. You can use the Cobb OTS maps but look at your picture. At the bottom it says not unlocked for the AP. It also shows that it's locked to that that particular AP but it's my understanding that you can't use maps that someone else...
  19. J

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... math + statistics = memes

Seafoam won't clean the carbon on the back side of the valves. It's only used in the gas tank and oil. You'll need something like CRC cleaner for the back of the valves. Or walnut blasting if the carbon buildup is bad.
  20. J

For sale Cobb Access Port dsg (MK7R)enabled all cables included

Yeah the Cobb OTS tunes aren't so good but you can use them no problem. And yes I did both ECU and TCU with EQT. I know it adds significant costs to get the TCU tune but it's definitely worth it.