GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Long time coming! Congrats man.
  2. C

Best price/honest dealers....east coast.

Stohlman made it easy on me... my local dealer wouldn’t come within thousands of the prices that the DC dealers were offering back when I bought in June of 17. Received an OTD price over email with taxes for my state figured out and was outta there in an hour.
  3. C

Neuspeed RSE10 Tire Setup Questions

235/40-18 on 18x8.5 wheel. Bilstein B16’s
  4. C

Neuspeed RSe10 Thread

On my CSG. I think the bronze works on the red too
  5. C

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I'm there with you. It was great for the first year and I still really enjoy it, but in retrospect, I should have gone with EQT.
  6. C

Are Octane Boosters worth using with tunes?

I’ve been Unitronic stage 2 for about 25k miles now and if I had to do it again, I would go EQT. Like Jake said, It’s expensive and now I’m locked in $1200 ECU and DSG tunes it would be a hard pill to swallow to go to a different tune. There’s nothing “wrong” with the Unitronic tune, I just...
  7. C

Nc gti where are you at?

Anyone going to this?
  8. C

New to the Car scene...

RSB OP... Not sure why I didn't do it sooner.
  9. C

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Very pleased with it... Changes the whole feel of the car on turn in. Hoping to test it out on RT 226a in Little Switzerland, NC next week.
  10. C

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Is that the badge underlay from KillMotorworks? Did you replace the actual badge itself or just paint it?
  11. C

24mm H&R RSB to be paired with Moog end links. Bought it kind of on a whim...
  12. C

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

They are actually bronze.
  13. C

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

It was good to get out of the house for bit and drive... I really want a BBK even though it would only serve as a wallet drainer and aesthetic change for 90% of my driving.
  14. C

Oil Analysis

Alright... Who want's to taint their oil sample and send it in for the greater good?! I did Blackstone once for the hell of it and wouldn't mind having an analysis done once a year or so. There have to be other options out there besides Blackstone and CAT... Anyone used someone else?
  15. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Mother of god you hit a shit ton of bugs lol.
  16. C

Paid it off! Phew glad that’s done.
  17. C

Maybe there’s a different professional product, but this is easy to use and forgiving. The packages and labeled step A & B and I think there’s a video guide on their site.
  18. C

Installed “GlassParency” windshield coating. Pretty easy process to put on; it’s essentially a super wax that helps to repel dirt, bugs, etc. VinWiki was giving away a code for the kits for 10 bucks.
  19. C

You’re going to love them. I have about 10k on mine and they’ve been great. If you got the B16’s I tried them at 6 front and rear but that became tiring for every day use. I much prefer 5 front 4 rear for daily use and 7 front 6 rear for twisties