GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dannyboi88

cruising down the street in my MK7.5

cruising down the street in my MK7.5
  2. dannyboi88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got my Cobb stage 1 installed, must say what a difference of a ride night and day!! I truly believe these cars should've come like this from factory..
  3. dannyboi88

Show us your MK7

I like the seats TiTs!!
  4. dannyboi88

Show us your MK7

keeping a safe distance lol..
  5. dannyboi88

Show us your MK7

Quick trip to the grocery store this morning..
  6. dannyboi88

Got a few things done this morning, APR intake and inlet pipe “Carbon plastic” mirror covers Rear X brace stress bar Car is coming along better pics coming soon Ps. I have a duel inlet duct carbon fiber for sale if anyone interested 🤷🏽‍♂️
  7. dannyboi88

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I received my Plastic Carbon Fiber Mirror covers yesterday and today I received the rear X brace stress bar. will be posting picks once installed :cool:
  8. dannyboi88

My roof rack finally came in so ill be picking it up today.. 😎
  9. dannyboi88

quiet like a ninja 😈 thats the way to go
  10. dannyboi88

washed my MK7 today, having a white car is not easy to maintain clean sometimes..lol Also installed an APR Carbon fiber Intake. found it online for a good price so why not. lol overall it was a good day:cool:
  11. dannyboi88

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Calm before the storm..
  12. dannyboi88

Used to drive a 2011 STI hatch..
  13. dannyboi88

stock MK7.5 GTI modification ideas??

Realistic would like to have it in the mid 300hp if possible and also not worry about having my Warranty voided for atleast the 1st year owning it.
  14. dannyboi88

stock MK7.5 GTI modification ideas??

Hello everyone Dan here from Miami and i just wanted to reach out and get some ideas from everyone on what route i should take in making some modifications. So 2019 MK7.5 GTI 6spd. want to do simple modifications without having to put so much stress on the stock clutch (for now) and also if i...
  15. dannyboi88

Hello Everyone my name is Dan, from Miami FL. and I just got myself a 2019 MK7.5 GTI. Really thrilled to have been able to get one, Will be posting pictures of the car later on aswell sharing my mods and thoughts as time passes.
  16. dannyboi88

Blipshift GTI Plaid Masks

i would deff get one to match my car lol!!