GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Street Touring Hatchback (STH) discussion/setup

Yep, exactly same connections and gasket shape, so looks all good.
  2. G

GT3 Air Deflectors on Mk7

Yep, but they're $8 a pair.
  3. G

Spring & Shock/Damper Installation Reference Guide

AGAIN, you really need 2 people to safely and quickly use the 2 x 4 method. If you don't have soneone to help, it's not the easiest way to do it. You might be better off with the axle method.
  4. G

I've still got a constant push too. Time to zero out rear toe.
  5. G

It does fit and car is running fine without any CEL's. Fitted it this morning. It takes 15 min to swap. If I decide to run a national event, I can swap it back. No one locally will care in the least.
  6. G

I have them aimed to the same area. I specifically trimmed, placed and secured them to point to the area between the hub and calliper, I also don't have dust shields. Please post your wind tunnel and brake temp results for both ducts. I eagerly await your reply. If you don't have them, then...
  7. G

I guarantee the way I have them mounted, they're directing more air to the same location as the RS3 deflectors.
  8. G

That's like, you're opinion, man.
  9. G

Mainly, because they're $8 a set and I think these actually direct more air. They're larger and extend lower.
  10. G

It's pretty simple. Top pic is the stock part trim as shown pic 2. Cut off all the attachment pieces on the back, except the lower brackets. Drill the 3 addition holes as shown in pic 2. Attach with zip ties as shown in pic 3.
  11. G

It should be understood that the car is on jack stands.
  12. G

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What year is your GTI?
  13. G

Show us your MK7

14. G

You really need 2 people to make the 2 x 4 method faster. No matter the method, you need to really make sure you got the hubs spread fully.
  15. G

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

If everyone could stay home and wear a mask when out, that would be great.
  16. G

Mk8 GTi TCR brakes

Why bother? Do the Macan Brembo upgrade.
  17. G

It looks like it has a seal integrated. I didn't realize it was a separate part.
  18. G

VCDS Track/AutoX Mods

What was the security code?
  19. G

I'll just accidentally grind off the part number when I install it. Untraceable. Lol. Seriously though, if they fix the XS pax multiplier, I'll move to that class and do whatever I want.