GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

• Hello again, since COVID19 fcked us so hard i havent been modding lately much but i did something that really boosted the interior in my opinion. • Custom 3D Printed Air vent gauge pod + Greddy (replica) boost gauge. The worst part was to find a way to connecting everything because diesels...
  2. Stavrosqq

Best fitment on stock fenders?

After some research i found out that wheels with specs 18x9 et42 can fit to stock fenders beatiful. As we say it in my country face2face with the fender. Do you have anything else to add ? A photo would be lovely. I'm running 18x8 ET40 right now and my rear wheels are a bit inside the fender...
  3. Stavrosqq

PowerDemon’s '15 MK7

Great looking car so far.. my only question is how come you havent buy brake calipers in red color in order to match with the other red details.. I'd would make them pop
  4. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

Have i ever say that i love updates?! Just a small but minor improvement. #KillAllWipers did a terrific job. I definitely recommend them if you want to remove your rear wiper. Same glass for the MK6 and MK7. We did a x3 Installation! Not to forget that i installed a front grill honeycomb from a...
  5. Stavrosqq

TDI Blow-Off (?)

I d love to see a video of that.. Mine is really quiet atm even though i have an air intake.. You ll just hear some pressure at low rpm. I cant straight pipe it from the Downpipe cause of the dpf.
  6. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

The economic crisis in Greece and the high price of gasoline doesnt really let you tune a TSI at the moment so i bought a TDI in order to balance my economics! :D And the other funny part is that noone is tuning diesels in my country like its a bad thing or something lol. Half of the car guys in...
  7. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

Long time no see :cool:.. Finally we have made some progress. I had to be patient in order to buy what i wanted.. I bought some parts straight outta England and it took forever.. Corona-virus at the moment is not helping us tune at all! :sick: K&N Air intake and of course deleted the factory...
  8. Stavrosqq

TDI Blow-Off (?)

I know that i will see no difference in the engine, it's just for show off (sound) .. Other than that, can i install it ?
  9. Stavrosqq

TDI Blow-Off (?)

Hello , is it possible to install a blow-off valve to a 1.6 MK7 TDI? Any usefull links / tips. Has anyone done it? Also if you could send me a video to hear it that would be awesome. Right now my car has air intake (K&N filter) Here is a random blow off that i saw on the internet
  10. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

Oh well.. ok but why?! For safety reasons?
  11. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

Thank you! Probably going for some coilovers next! I cant stand this ride height.. Never had a stock car for that long!
  12. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

It's a 1.6 105ps. I wanted the GTD but due to high taxes i couldn't afford it! I ve seen some serious tunes around here. Also the DPF is having a huge impact in car's performance.. Dunno yet what to do!
  13. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

• Small update today.. I really hate the rear end of the car especially with these taillights and since i cant afford the Dynamic one's i chose to tint em.. • It seems that i am going for a Total black style probably with red brakes in order to make them POP! • What's next?
  14. Stavrosqq

Her TSI her way

I am sorry for your loss, i am 100% in keeping the car and keep tuning it!
  15. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

??? At last a Greek guy (Even in NY).I was born in Peiraeus, just studied english as kid. Thanks for your kind words bro! There a lots to be done till i get the bumpers for making it GTD but probably ye, it's in my plans.. Next major step will probably be coilovers to get some real fitment
  16. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

Sunday...funday.. • First of all i had to install new led strips in the foot section because the old one was missbehaving especially with the start/stop function • Secondly , we installed park sensors in the rear bumper which are quite helpful especially if you live in Greece • Third was...
  17. Stavrosqq

Retrofit multi-function steering wheel [H-E-L-P]

• Hello, my car doesn't have a multi-function steering wheel and i am trying to figure out the parts that i need in order to accomplish it. • Can someone give me some tips? Till now the only thing i know is that i need buttons & a control module but i don't know the excact part number and what...
  18. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

• New android head unit arrived recently. 10.1" with Android 8.0 by Seicane. Cheap but VFM till now.. • Also a better photo of my wheels.. Finally things coming along.. • Happy new year to everyone!
  19. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

• Well i know held my RS4 wheels for four days.. I found a great offer that i couldnt resist and i went for it • MAK XLR 18x8 ET35-38 (Dunno excactly) in Gloss black. Italia, Extra light racing almost similiar to Oz Ultraleggera by 400gr per wheel. • Photos are from a recent roadtrip with Golf...
  20. Stavrosqq

From Five to Seven

Finally feeling bit better! Starting to feel mine. More to come soon! Audi RS4 18x8 ET45 (not sure about the offset)