GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gray_Panther

Pchop Request

I am leaning towards black because it is a universal color that looks good in every situation especially on a white car. I just need to do something different because cleaning takes up too much time I no longer have the comfort of! How does plastidip hold up if I tried cleaning the wheels with...
  2. Gray_Panther

Pchop Request

Before and after hand compounding the wheels. Brushes and sonax can only do so much...
  3. Gray_Panther

Pchop Request

sonax, iron-x are done every three weeks in the winter. im not going to sonax and iron-x my wheels almost every day in the winter. thank you for the suggestion though. Still looking for a photoshop if someone could be of assistance.
  4. Gray_Panther

Pchop Request

Hey guys, looking to plasti dip my winter wheels since I hate compounding all the orange off by hand after every winter. can someone photoshop my wheels into a different color? Looking at either black, red or blue.
  5. Gray_Panther

Idle Hands (or the quest for a 480 mile tank)

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome!
  6. Gray_Panther

How many unscheduled repairs during your first 100k?

2016 GTI S 3 Door -Tail light housings were not tightened down properly from the factory and resulted in water getting into hatch. One wire was severely corroded because it was not properly insulated and heatshrinked from the factory. Had to cut out the bad part of the wire and splice in new...
  7. Gray_Panther

Idle Hands (or the quest for a 480 mile tank)

Go to 500! You have the 2.5 gallons of gas in the car, so you will be fine!
  8. Gray_Panther

Best product to eliminate swirls on Black GTD?

It all comes down to experience and skill. It will take time and multiple attempts to figure out your own method to polish away swirls. try using different towels as your buffing technique may be fine but the way you are removing the polish with a towel may be inducing swirls.
  9. Gray_Panther

Seiko SRPD51K2/SRPD87 Blue Dial Blue Nato SOLD!!!

I will eventually buy this watch in the future! Really fun piece I could have enjoyed modding up or leaving as is!
  10. Gray_Panther

SOLD! (For $184 shipped) on WUS. Thanks GolfMK7 for letting post on here!
  11. Gray_Panther

Please Delete

Please Delete
  12. Gray_Panther

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Waiting this epidemic out
  13. Gray_Panther

Another failed thrust bearing victim :(

330k miles original clutch '84 MB 190E. Family car for 27 years before we sold it, I still miss that car.
  14. Gray_Panther

shoot me an offer in a pm, give it a shot!
  15. Gray_Panther

For sale is a catch and release. I purchased the watch online because I liked the look of it in pictures, but it is too small for my style once I had it in my possession. The watch is a stunner especially with the blue dial and bezel! Asking at or around $190 shipped SOLD. The watch is in...
  16. Gray_Panther

Rear VW symbol hatch opener w/ rearview camera SOLD!

I also have a base model GTI, my cousin also had a base model Golf and Both cars were equipped with rearview camera. In other words, both cars used this exact assembly which I am selling.
  17. Gray_Panther

Rear VW symbol hatch opener w/ rearview camera SOLD!

huh? Just unplug the existing connectors with the cut up wires on the item I am selling and plug in the connectors from your Golf/GTI/R into the item I am selling. Whoever pulled this item did not both to unplug anything and just cut the wires from the car. When I received the item, I unplugged...