GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

FS: ECS IS38 package

SOLD SOLD SOLD hey all, I had just bought this recently but have decided to hold off for a while so am selling it. I just bought this secondhand recently. The turbo was installed once and has approx 8k miles of use. It comes with the turbo muffler delete and ecs turbo blanket preinstalled...
  2. R

Performance Pack brake replacement options? At a loss

Hey everyone, Just figured i would check... with trying to keep somewhere around a 600-700 budget, what can I do to replace/upgrade the rotors and pads, maintaining the current calipers? Looks like ECS has a few options but after trying their V4 on my MK6 i'm' not too convinced they last that...
  3. R

The bored at home / COVID19 / Working from home thread

I've been working at home all week. The Illinois Government just released the stay at home quarantie order and I'm bored as F$%^!!!! How's everyone else holding up? :)
  4. R

2016 SE Performance Pack, DCC, Lighting Package, 6MT White For Sale

NO LONGER FOR SALE CURRENTLY Hey All! Regrettably, I'm listing my car for sale here. Trying to get the extra 'oomph' in to make a down payment on a house. A lot of us have been there. For those of you who haven't been there - good on you! 2016 SE package (leather, sunroof, fender audio)...
  5. R

POLL: Stage 1 high torque, did your stock clutch fail?

Not much needed here. Those who went stage 1 high torque and sent it on a stock clutch, did your clutch indeed fail? Please add your mileage with the tune and mileage at time of clutch failure (or, NOT failure!). I had a 7 before and aas fine for the 15k i had the car, sold the car at 40k...
  6. R

Tow rack - chicagoland area

Have a tow rack ot ook off the car. $100 picked up OBO? Pretty easy install/uninstall. I have all the hardware. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. R

Maxton front splitter v1 - new

SOLD Brand new, unused. Pictures show mock-up mounting only. Comes with all hardware. Decided i dont meed a splitter right now is why im selling. 150 plus shipping, which i imagine just based on the size of the box could be like 30-40 bucks? Located near chicago, would prefer to meet up to...
  8. R

Yellowing of lighting package headlight 'u's?

Am i losing my mind or has anyone else noticed their U lights to look yellow both while off and on? I feel like they are supposed to be very white and bright. Maybe the light over time cause the plastic U's to fade. Or, are there bulbs that are replaceable or is it a true LED board internal to...
  9. R

Head unit keeps forgetting my phone and adding back inprevious users?

Sorry if this has been discussed but my searching isnt yoelding any viable results... So each time ive gotten in the car so far i have added my phone to the bluetooth, and deleted the previous user, only to find that the next time i get in the car, its trying to connect to the previous user and...
  10. R

Round 2 with a MK7, this time performance package

2017 SE, Manual, Performance Package w/ lighting and DCC package GOALS: Semi-fast street car, IS38. Something that looks great and rides nice. Hope to do a little bit of unique work to it - nothing too run of the mill but nothing too crazy either. Mods list 4/25/20: Engine APR Stage 1, 93...
  11. R

WTB manual MK7 Performance package - chicago

Edit:found a ml7 from a member on here, my swarch is complete :) Hey all, Im in the market. Really miss my mk7. And manual cars. If anyone is trying to sell a mk7 or similar, let me know, here are my criteria. MANUAL ONLY. Highly prefer SE Model over S (want leather and sunroof) 40,000...
  12. R

FS Pinalloy Red DSG Paddle Shifter Extensions

just like in link below, brand new untouched- i bought these accidentally thinking they were for a MK6. 25 Shipped to the 48 states. Please PM if you want em, or text 6three-oh, nine-oh-one-86 seven 7...
  13. R

ECS wheel flush kit for sale spacers - 15 MM

These would be for the FRONT of the MK7 on stock wheels. Hey all, I ordered the 15mm ECS wheel spacer kit (already ahd the 10mm setup up front) for the rear wheels of my MK6. Turns out the wheels I'm on rub. These are designed to work on stock MK7 front wheels atleast and shouldn't rub. I...
  14. R

Set of IHK24 Spark plugs

Sitting on a set of these, new in box. PM me or better yet call/text 6309018677. 20 shipped? Thanks.
  15. R

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

Hey everyone! :) Figured I would check in because a lot of you were cool on here and helped me out with my MK7 experiences. My basic update is as follows: I had a White MK7 SE fully loaded for just about a year. It was a GREAT experience overall; super fun, nimble, quick car to be in. Very...
  16. R

WTB Plaid seats - front

Hello, If anyone anywhere near Chicago is selling their front Plaid / Clark seats, shoot me a PM please! Thanks! Fronts only needed to be honest, I am trying to swap into my MK6 and don't think the rears swap in.
  17. R

FREE+ship - LIKE NEW Halogen headlights

Have a set of halogens I pulled off my MK7 around 10k miles, they are in great shape, I am sitting on them with nowhere to put em. I don't think anyone's looking to pay much for these as most just go HID anyhow so F it. Pay me for shipping (I'm from Chicago area) or come pick em up, plus a 10...
  18. R

ECS wheel flush kit for sale spacers

Hello, Have a complete ECS tuning wheel flush kit for sale - 15mm & 20mm spacers with the longer black studs. Used for ~15000 miles, did not experience any issues or wobbling at speed with these. Awesome kit to run for dat flushness. :D Looking for 150 shipped on this. Firm price. Can be...
  19. R

Halogen headlights for sale

8000 Miles on them, great condition. In chicago area, shipping to anywhere i nthe 48 will cost ~60 bucks, 50 if you are in midwest. Would let go of these for 200 OBO.
  20. R

Ecs turbo blanket and laminx hood bra for sale

Didnt fully install the turbo blanket, was too lazy. Accidentally caused a little bit of fray that isnt an issue- it is structurally intact. See pics below! 80 shipped!!