GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Help! Eurodyne Stage 2 Dyno Result.

I believe the pump I used was running at E65 at the time, but tomorrow imma try to go to this other pump which was recently tested E84.5 pretty much E85 Thanks guys!
  2. C

I have a question about subsequent fuel up. How do I still ensure a proper mix if whats left in my tank is now some sort of E15-20 mix, i cant just add 3 gals and top it off can i ? cuz then the ethanol content will be increasing every time i fuel up ? thankss
  3. C

Can what ChrisMk77 said be a problem ? The injector pulse width and rail pressure
  4. C

Alright, now its 92/25, its looking a lot better but cylinder 2 still have -1.8 max, should i be concerned with it? https://datazap.me/u/chung0904/log-1590395471?log=0&data=1-19-20-21-22
  5. C

I cant adjust e85 level actually, just tried, it says e85 adjustment not enabled
  6. C

and what about the E85 slider, do i need to adjust that as well? its at 0
  7. C

What if I turn down the octane a little bit, ?
  8. C

Alright I have just done another 2 logs, one in 3rd gear pull, another in 4th gear pull... Still seems to be knocking a bit 3rd gear pull: https://datazap.me/u/chung0904/log-1590392930?log=0&data=1-19-20-21 4th gear pull: https://datazap.me/u/chung0904/log-1590393009?log=0&data=1 all mounts...
  9. C

Ok I will and will do another log later! Engine mount seems fine, dog bone is fine as well, just gotta double check the transmission mount later. And how do you turn off the traction fully with the power tap? I read on the eurodyne thread but not quite understand how to change the code
  10. C

I added 3 gal E85 today, wow it does run like a different beast. Should I add a bit more than 3 gal since Canadian gases here are all 0% ethanol? 3 gal E85 @ 93oct/25psi Here's the log: https://datazap.me/u/chung0904/log-1590347399?log=0&data=1-19-20-21-22-25
  11. C

one more question, Is it better if I test the e85 each time I fuel up? and put the numbers through the calculator to ensure E20 or E25 mixture? Or it doesn't matter cuz I don't have a E85 specific tune, and as long as I always put no more than 3 gallons each time? Real question is if the fuel...
  12. C

Btw, why is it that you think I will need a IC soon..? My intake air temp is around 25-30 C, isn't that a good number? Is there something else on the log that I need to notice as well? Thanks
  13. C

Thank you so much for the help. I will update another log once i blend e85, then hopefully i can find a cheap IC !
  14. C

LOl shit, they are all rockets then
  15. C

Any downside of blending e85? does it damage certain parts over time ? Cuz thats what i have heard, not sure how true it is
  16. C

Yeah we do have e85 but its rare. I think only 1 station sells it. Gotta find it , lol I will give it a shot ! so say if I add 3 gallon mix with 91 , what Oct and Psi should i adjust to ? And any intercooler u'd recommend ? Thanks a lot
  17. C

Or is it actualy just the fuel quality , since its such a big change on logs from 91 to 87
  18. C

What do I need to run e85 blend ?
  19. C

Ok I will double check the mounts. Is intercooler your suspecting for causing the knock ?