GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mike G

Anyone running Fortune Auto 510 Coilovers?

You won’t be disappointed in customer service or quality. Take my advice and get the swift springs man! You won’t regret it!
  2. mike G

Youll be fine. They are definitely lower than stock (even at full height). But they leave nothing to be desired on the adjustability side. I will run them on every car I own.
  3. mike G

WTB: MK7 GTI Catted Downpipe

Up top.
  4. mike G

Had Broadway's on both my e90's, my mk6 and now my mk7. Would not run anything else! Get some upgrades swift springs when you purchase!
  5. mike G

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

God damn I want a mk4 r32 so bad
  6. mike G

zoomin, can't stand the smell (at all), im older and the gti is my Daily. I have heard my buddies w/ a catted and it is much tamer as we both have 3" Borla CBE's. That combination is driving me to get a catted DP. I'm more than willing to buy your Catted off of you :).
  7. mike G

Crazy right!...in all seriousness im in no rush. I have a catless DP, just waiting for someone to partout or decide to sell to get my hands on a catted DP. :)
  8. mike G

I messaged him a while back with no answer. Thank you though brother! Bump!!!
  9. mike G

Aggressive wheel fitment thread/stance

H Honestly if I were to start over with the whole “aggressive wheel/ stance thing”..I would just go for coil overs my man. Springs are a waste of money imho. Most will only drop you 1.5 ~ 2.5 inches max. Obviously coil overs come at a cost but once installed offer 10x the adjustability (from...
  10. mike G

ehhh hell be alright....though I do agree, going for a 235 w/ a really mild stretch would help him out too.
  11. mike G

Hes not near aggressive enough to mess anything up. If he lowers the car to get rid of the wheel gap he will be perfectly fine (assuming hes on coilovers w/ some decent spring rates. Just lower + fender roll/ screw mod and he'll be g2g (imo). :D
  12. mike G

You just need to go lower and it will sort itself out. You have monstertruck fitment right now causing the "poke" look. If you go lower the wheel(s) will camber in and youll be g2g!
  13. mike G

Checking in on our European members

Germany here. Everything is seemingly back to “normal” minus social distancing. I’m getting ready to move back to the states (Florida) here soon. I can’t say I’ll miss Europe lol.
  14. mike G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Well good luck and god speed!
  15. mike G

TTT! Still looking. Replied to 2 threads with no response. I am ready to buy, same day payment with your choice of payment options!
  16. mike G

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

God I want to change my speakers out so bad. Abysmal sound!!!!!!!! I need to do this ASAP. What write up are you following for the install?
  17. mike G

Bump! Need a MK7 GTI catted DP!!
  18. mike G

Up Top! Let me see what ya got!
  19. mike G

Front 7.5 R LEDs

Not a fan at all. Looks "unfinished" when its off and too much going on when they are on. I think if you tried to reconfigure them and simplify the look it would be much nicer. Just my opinion don't fry me!
  20. mike G

Yeah I see the thread, I pmed him a few days ago. No answer.