GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Guess it was just one of those days, huh? Yeah definitely definitely buy some musician's ear plugs, not just regular OSHA earplugs. They're designed to lower dB levels without impacting sound too much. We love pit tickets but GF already has tinnitus in one ear.
  2. S

THE Formula One Thread

Apparently OTD 7 years ago, Hamilton willingly gave P1 back to Bottas because of team strategy/orders. Was also at Hungary I guess. Did McLaren screw the pooch with their pitstop strategy? Absolutely. Did MCL also have a team strategy plan where if X driver was ahead after Y laps, X would get...
  3. S

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Yall remember when the family computer (in the designated computer area of the house) had to spit out some dubstep before you could actually use the internet? Reading the Cloudstrike posts in here really took me back. I had wanted to listen to some music at work today, but since the MSFT cloud...
  4. S

Pretty sure we go to different ranges ;) I keep a Sunday bag in my car with driver, 5w, 5 and 8 iron, wedges, and putter. So probably that, but maybe I'll pack my full bag instead. How long until you can crawl your way down E 6th?
  5. S

Did you tell her, "That's fine, me neither, and 'u up?' texts at 1AM isn't commitment anyway"? Sounds like some fun is being had though. Glad you're enjoying it. Not sure what I'll be up to this weekend. Some lawn work this afternoon, would like to get a run and some range time in at some...
  6. S

If you're impervious to living, you're perpetually dead or nonexistant. You're not just trying to keep grass in a lawn alive, you're trying to keep it uber-thriving so that it strangles out all its competition while also constantly stressing it via mowing. That's a bit tougher than just letting...
  7. S

You can either solarize it or you can use glyphosate on it. Stuff will come back eventually.
  8. S

Yeah I've got two of those at home. She'll be using them to do the flower watering I'm guessing? Will the copper pipe be functional or decorative?
  9. S

Ahhhh so resting the hose in the vee to keep it out of the flowers. Gotcha.
  10. S

What're you thinking on this one? == Went for a decent run after work and then GF suggested going out for margs last night. Had a good time, ate too much. Somehow managed to get a mosquito bite on my foot/ankle, right where it's gonna get itched by my shoes when I walk, so that's fun.
  11. S

Boss makes a grand while I make a buck, that's why I crank my hog in the company truck
  12. S

Genuine question: why would you allow Edge but not Chrome? They're both Chromium. I miss Opera.
  13. S

Yep. And the "it's my birthday I just wish more people would share posts like this" and it's two disabled vets that have squiggly letters on their unis and 7 fingers per hand. Also seen a post labeled Miami Beach and it's one of those "squint your eyes what do you see" images. The boomers and...
  14. S

I've seen some AI generated "model girls" show up in my explore, and AI generated FB posts in my feed. They're super obvious IMO but apparently Boomers and older GenXers are falling for generated images left and right.
  15. S

Just a crappy company issued Dell keyboard. I use a CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S at home, can't remember if I got it with brown or red switched.
  16. S

Coffee is a godsend today. Dog woke me up a bunch of times at night to pee, which is not like her. Took a nasty poo on one of her excursions to the backyard as well - I wonder if she got into something. Maybe just a UTI and a dietary hiccup at the same time?
  17. S

1) I wonder if that guy has ever changed his furnace filter at home. Doesn't all that stuff just go right back into your ducting when you pull the filter out??? 2) Did not realize the Mk7+ switched filter style. Don't really see anything wrong with the setup used in the 888.1
  18. S

Only if the water is not a component of your dog's slobber
  19. S

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_paroxysmal_positional_vertigo#Repositioning_maneuvers TL;DR the physio is gonna wear your ankles as earrings for a bit