GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. golfRdaddy

In process: Alibaba GTI build

@tehfalcon Wow!! that was pretty fast.. Did you swap the motor yourself? I was close to beating the swap motor record. Took me about 69 seconds. https://youtube.com/shorts/iqaiZl59ZOE?feature=shared I kid... Just waiting on fluids and filters so I can turn the motor over, refilling the AC...
  2. golfRdaddy

Mideast Thread Where AbSolUteLY nO Effort Is Put Into Thread Titles

Change your name to Anchorman. idk what the hell is going on here.
  3. golfRdaddy

How annoying will this be to fix?

It's a pain to remove the whole line. I just deleted my washer set up recently. Get a razor and cut back the tape and see if you can find the crack. Not sure how you would stop it from leaking for good though.. Maybe try a plastic welder or flex seal of some sort? Then get some of this tape so...
  4. golfRdaddy

FS: Eibach Rear Sway Bar + MOOG Endlinks USED

I'll be in LA this weekend.
  5. golfRdaddy

Are you going to fix it? Looks like it mainly needs core support. I'm sure whatever is broken you can find used on Ebay. I repaired a MK6 that looked way worse than yours.
  6. golfRdaddy

interested Pics of the wrecked car?
  7. golfRdaddy

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Just do you.. fuk em :cool:
  8. golfRdaddy

It's even possible the crate started to fall apart and the shipping company's just removed it. My long-block crate was starting to fall apart by the time it arrived. They usually take pictures of it boxed up before they drop it off.
  9. golfRdaddy

TikTok - funny, car, whatever...post them here

The link title.. never matches the video :rolleyes:
  10. golfRdaddy

Hopefully, you paid with PayPal. They will probably fully refund you and more than likely get to keep the damaged motor. I ordered from these guys. The motor came in a crate in perfect condition, the price was great and it was the correct motor with no extra port issues...
  11. golfRdaddy

Looks like i damaged driver side axel lowering and raising the lift toget the motor out. Think ill have issues if i dont replaced the hub?
  12. golfRdaddy

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

:( that sucks man, whats the mileage on the motor? how long did you run that last set up for?
  13. golfRdaddy

What threads are missing on your head.. SAI? Did you give the ali reps your vin when ordering?
  14. golfRdaddy

The company I went with said if its all new no test is done and remanufactured they'll test it and send you a video of it running.
  15. golfRdaddy

tiged up some nubs on each bolt and got them out with vicestrips. Looks nasty, glue or spilt purple drank..ha. Dont have time to find out, plus its 110 outside. SD here i come!
  16. golfRdaddy

What is normal engine temperature?

Tuned, in central CA when its cool out.. around 190s, summer.. 200-215
  17. golfRdaddy

Stripped both 4mm bolts that hold in the armrest. Trying to install the ecs armrest kit. Tig time or dremel time, the angle is ridiculous. Can't drill it out or use an extractor :( Got my old dusty p3 v2 gauge wired and installed after buying it years ago. That E69 hits different.
  18. golfRdaddy

Indium Gray Metallic Money Pit Mk7.5R

Think that's tape and thats a pic when he hit a jump?
  19. golfRdaddy

She thinks my engine bay looks sexy... Lets see them clean engine bays .. or dirty

Ford blue paint. Ive bought like 5 cans. I know its not the R blue but I like it. The battery is a yellow top optima and the yellow wasnt making it WAP. Best to prime it first. Then let this paint dry for at least a few days.