GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. glitronic

SOLD: WCT MK7/MK8 pedal spacer

Sold
  2. glitronic

SOLD: WCT MK7/MK8 pedal spacer

Used for a year or so. WCT pedal spacer for MK7/MK8. Seels for $50ish new plus shipping. Looking for $35 shipped in the US. Will ship via USPS priority mail. Paypal preferred. Link to new product info: https://wctperformance.ca/wct-performance-pedal-spacer-for-mk7-7-5-golf-gti-r/
  3. glitronic

VW mechanic in Seattle ??

I only went to Stones German Garage once, for a DSG and diff fluid change, but trusted them to do the job right, and they did. It was a bit cheaper than the dealer.
  4. glitronic

SOLD: MK7.5 GTI Stealth Hitch 2" hidden trailer hitch (Port Townsend, WA) $250

Nope, I should have marked this sold long ago, sorry!
  5. glitronic

SOLD: MK7.5 2018-2021 GTI Stealth Hitches 2" hidden hitch for bike racks, etc. $250 (WA)

Listed on Ebay, ending at midnight (PDT) on Wednesday 4/14. https://www.ebay.com/itm/304431462969
  6. glitronic

SOLD: 2018 GTI SE DSG - 14k Miles

FWIW - The 2018 SE was the only year and trim ever offered with both cloth seats (leather was an option) and sunroof in the US. Super rare!
  7. glitronic

FS: narrow conical lug bolts with key, misc 57.1 hub centric rings

I have a set of conical lug bolts for aftermarket wheels that came with a set of Motegi MR118 wheels that don't work with standard 6 sided lug bolts and require a narrower diameter lug face. In other words, these should fit ALL aftermarket wheels. With key. These were used for a couple months...
  8. glitronic

SOLD: Rokblokz rally mud flaps MK7-7.5 GTI, Golf, Golf R. Black on black.

Rokblokz mud flaps, black with black logo Includes all hardware and instructions. These are great for protecting your wheels from curbage when parallel parking! Used for about 8 months. Asking $80 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Paypal preferred. They go for $120 new, plus tax...
  9. glitronic

SOLD: MK7.5 2018-2021 GTI Stealth Hitches 2" hidden hitch for bike racks, etc. $250 (WA)

This is the best hitch money can buy for the MK7.5 (2018-2021) Volkswagen Golf GTI. Light weight with removable hitch receiver that securely locks when in use. 350lbs rack capacity, which is the most capacity on the market. 2" receiver. Made in the USA. This is the "Rack package" for use with...
  10. glitronic

The hitch is off the car and ready to go now. New photos added and price lowered.
  11. glitronic

********************************SOLD***************************************** This is the best hitch money can buy for the MK7.5 (2018-2021) Volkswagen Golf GTI. Light weight with removable hitch receiver that securely locks when in use. 350lbs rack capacity, which is the most capacity on the...
  12. glitronic

SOLD: MK7 GTI GS autocross wheel/tires: 17x7.5 Sparco Asseto Gara 245/40-17 Falken RT660 (small bend) - WA

Adding some more pictures of tread depth. They're all around 5mm. New they are listed as having 8/32" depth = 6.35mm.
  13. glitronic

SOLD: MK7 GTI GS autocross wheel/tires: 17x7.5 Sparco Asseto Gara 245/40-17 Falken RT660 (small bend) - WA

***SOLD*** 1 wheel has a small visible bend. See last photo. Should be fixable for $85ish. Set of 4 17x7.5 et48 Sparco Asseto Gara wheels in matte black. 5x112 bolt pattern for (newer) VW/Audi/Mercedes. With hubcentric rings and conical seat lug bolts. This setup fits perfectly on a MK7 GTI...
  14. glitronic

40k DSG Service shops

I got DSG service and PP VAQ diff service done at Stone's German Garage in Ballard in Nov 2021 for $655 (incl WA 10% sales tax). https://stonesgermangarage.com/ I didn't get quotes for just the DSG service, but I did get a few quotes for the full "40K service" from some dealers that were...
  15. glitronic

WTB: 2018-2019 GTI Autobahn rear bumper cover in Pure White (WA)

Got rear ended and am looking for a 2018-2019 GTI Autobahn (with parking sensor holes) rear bumper in Pure White. I'm in Washington state, but if you have one in good condition and are in the US (or Canada), LMK, regardless of where you're at.
  16. glitronic

Son’s First Autocross

^If you haven't run the Acura before, I'd stick with the stock tires, enjoy the event, and then decide if it's worth investing more money in. You might find that it's not fun to drive at all; understeers like a pig, traction/stability nannies ruin the experience, or the DSG doesn't respond well...