GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk7Matt

WTB: CJM MQB VW/Audi Strut Tower Drilling Guide (for coilover and camber plate install) - 3in

Awesome!! It’ll probably be a little while before I’m ready to install these but will definitely take you up on your offer when the time comes.
  2. Mk7Matt

WTB: CJM MQB VW/Audi Strut Tower Drilling Guide (for coilover and camber plate install) - 3in

As title states, looking to buy they 3" drilling guide. I'm assuming one of you guys have one laying around. Let me know how much you want for it.
  3. Mk7Matt

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got myself some legit coilovers courtesy of @Jmitchell4873 and Cygnus Performance.
  4. Mk7Matt

What did you do to your mk7 today?

The car hasn’t been out of the driveway yet. But if I hear anything I’ll report back.
  5. Mk7Matt

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed an ECS rear diffuser. I’d give it an 8 out of 10. Super easy to install but fitment could be a touch better.
  6. Mk7Matt

Yeah; Elma at Zage was super responsive and answered all my questions. Also, turbo shipped a week after I ordered it. And arrived within a day of shipping.
  7. Mk7Matt

It is a Zage 770. $1575 shipped. Came with all the install parts as well.
  8. Mk7Matt

Well since I need to replace my upper timing cover and reseal the cam cover (boring parts not shown) I decided it was a good time to go bigger and do the mk8 PCV retrofit.
  9. Mk7Matt

Clutch Suggestions?

You'll be fine then.
  10. Mk7Matt

Clutch Suggestions?

Dave’s the man! Super responsive and answered all my questions. No doubt you’re in good hands!
  11. Mk7Matt

Got some 255/40r17 Accelera 651 Sports mounted on my Apex SM10's. Beefy.
  12. Mk7Matt

Clutch Suggestions?

Yeah I use it on the street. Once broken in it behaves very similar to the HS Tuning RSR Hybrid clutch I ran before this one. It can be a little trickier to get a smooth takeoff from a stop but it really isn't nearly as bad as I had expected it to be. There's not many pictures of this unit so...
  13. Mk7Matt

Clutch Suggestions?

Yeah this clutch is awesome! It’ll hold all the torque.
  14. Mk7Matt

According to my wife “More crap I don’t need”. She’s right 🤣 Thanks @arob157
  15. Mk7Matt

Daks' GTI

Hell yeah brotha!
  16. Mk7Matt

034 Motorsport camber & roll ball joints

(y) for a great seller. These look perfect! Thanks again!
  17. Mk7Matt

In process: Alibaba GTI build

Dammit why did you have to go and say that...lol. DAZA/SYVECS time boys!