1. R

JB1 with data cable

Pm sent
  2. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Quick rinse Then after the bath -Martin
  3. R

Are you sure the jacket wasn’t in the front or possibly the side trunk? [emoji23]
  4. R

I ended up throwing the towel in after several scratches on my right forearm and went with a add a fuse. I might add an extra slot of fuses and re-route the F18 (assuming that’s doable with the empty fuse blocks towards the right side of the fuse panel)
  5. R

Did the retrofit RVC -Martin
  6. R

Swapped the bent wheel from Saturday’s blowout front to back and the wobble went away for the most part (while it didn’t magically unbend the wheel it at least isn’t as noticeable as driving with it mounted in the front. I also had an egg sandwich in it while waiting to go into work and after...
  7. R

Milk tipped over and cracked coming to a red light FML
  8. R

I’m thinking about throwing a resonator on also. Love mine regardless [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. R

Went for a fresh cut this morning but got a blowout instead [emoji849] Haven’t bothered to check the actual wheel yet :/ -Martin
  10. R

85-90% of the time it’s 75mph otherwise within either 70mph or 80mph Martin
  11. R

Washed the car and added a quick layer of Bead Maker and some tire shine. -Martin
  12. R

I’m not sure what others are getting and I’m sure there’s a thread for this but my car has 42k miles and dialed in 299 miles from fill up for the first time ever now that I’m commuting roughly 20-30 miles for work and 90% of it is on the highway. I still had 10-5miles remaining but was stuck...
  13. R

Drove it to a wedding......can you guess if she drove or called shotgun [emoji23]
  14. R

Swapped the fuse over to have constant power supply from the cigarette lighter thing port Before After Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. R

Trust me, I hate to keep this going off topic but I just came across this picture (you can tell it’s a 5.8” by the gloss trim) Just figured I would use that as reference.
  16. R

Partially false as I just realized the picture I stole is of a 6.5”, not a 5.8” like that one I originally had. Which clearly indicates it is possible.....but how? I don’t know. However, It’s not so much the spacing between both that I’m after. It’s the color that i was mainly after. But...
  17. R

Sorry in advance because I don’t mean to come off like a dick but....... I finished my Mib1 to Mib2 retrofit and noticed that the Drive Mode on the infotainment screen looks different from when I had the mib1. It’s not the end of the world but wish I could have it look like it did before...
  18. R

After some searching/diffing around. It seems like what I’m looking to get done isn’t not really going to be possible via vcds. Although it’s probably doable by a bit more legwork (meaning, modifying stuff and ‘flashing’ the module. If this is correct then never mind I guess. Maybe my next...