GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Adjusting ambient door light on / off timer delay

Hey guys, Does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the on / off timer or delay for the ambient light strip on the doors? For example, I would want the ambient light only on the doors to light up when I open any doors without having the turn on the ignition. Or, I want the ambient lights...
  2. S

Golf 7.5 R coding to adjust ambient light timing

Hey, thanks for your reply. I just had the car installed with rear door trim ambient light but it's not finished yet. Currently, they are always on regardless of headlight on / off and even when ignition is off. I'm not sure if they messed up the wiring or it's something in the coding (the car...
  3. S

Golf 7.5 R coding to adjust ambient light timing

Hey guys, can't seem to find any information on this. I have a 7.5 R and want to adjust when the ambient lights in the car turn on or off. Would this be possible? Adjusting the delays etc. For example, I want the ambient lights to come on when I unlock the car and want them to stay on after...
  4. S

actual Eibach Pro-Kit lowering height

Apparently US kits are progressive and European kits are linear. European kits are E10-85-041-01-22 for the Golf R. I would recommend recalibrating the DCC are lowering it. Apparently if you don't, they might feel crashy. I recalibrated mine using OBD11 immediately after lowering and the ride...
  5. S

Front Grille DRL (mk8 lookalike)

Did you have to do any wiring? I have a kit now but they are just constantly on even when I turn my light switch to Off. Anyone know how to wire them to only turn on with low beams?
  6. S

Looks so good! How is it holding up? Does yours light up with the low beam or DRL?
  7. S

This was the kit I was referring to. According to the seller, the design has been "improved" last month and also just plugs into the headlight. I'm still trying to get more info but think I would like to give this kit a go...
  8. S

Apparently the facelift ones I posted are the updated version according to the seller. Might take the plunge and try them out but I'm not the best at wiring and electronics... Edit : Seller says it was updated only 1 month ago.
  9. S

Any updates so far? I see on Aliexpress, there's a few of them with 5 star ratings rated a couple months ago. Maybe those are the newer ones...
  10. S

Does anyone have an update on the new lights? I see now that there's a version that clips onto the grille instead of taping on. Are those the new lights?