GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

How to retro-fit the Mk8 rear suspension aero covers or stone guards to a Mk7 Golf.

It will do the job for sometime but as the plastic rivets get old, they will break at some point.. Metal rivets are recommended
  2. V

How to retro-fit the Mk8 rear suspension aero covers or stone guards to a Mk7 Golf.

Found something interesting. Looks like there is an aero cover for the front suspensions too. The picture is 2022 Audi A3. I don't know the part number and couldn't find anything about this part. Hope this fits the cars on MQB platform. Anyone knows about this front cover?
  3. V

wow really? Same thing goes for the engine cover. Some q3 have engine covers with audi rings and tfsi letter but some just have the plain black engine cover that tiguan has. Hard to understand what VWAUDI is doing.
  4. V

Hi, thanks to the detailed post! I just did it too on my 2022 audi q3. I was kinda worried that this would not apply to a totally different car, but in fact that an audi q3 is on mqb platform, I gave it a shot. Interesting thing was the rivet nut was pre-installed on the rear lower arms. I just...