GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed new ST rear sway with Moog end links and changed the oil. Put on the Pretoria’s with Continental DWS06+ tires a couple weeks ago. Almost have it visually where I want it. Just wish Aerofabb would release a front lip for the 7.5’s. Please ignore the dark and the dirt.
  2. H

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

This is awesome. Thanks guys. Hopefully we can get them producing this soon.
  3. H

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

I only exchanged a quick email with their sales department. Let us all know what you hear back.
  4. H

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

Just exchanged emails with aerofabb and they need a 7.5 GTI to schedule a test fit with them before they can mass produce the lip for the 7.5’s. Someone in NC or the area get in touch with them!
  5. H

Our cars don't have TPMS sensors in the wheels. They use the ABS sensor (?) to measure whether or not the wheel is the correct diameter, therefore inflated enough.
  6. H

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

This looks unreal. Nice work aerofabb. Will be picking one up once the 7.5 version is released.
  7. H

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

That’s so close but unfortunately it’s gloss so won’t match our cars. Also $500 is a bit steep for that.
  8. H

Mk7(.5) Front Lip

Back in my Mk6 days I always liked the look of the euro front lip shown below. Does anyone know of a company making something similar for the Mk7.5 specifically? I’m just looking to fill the gap between the two outer textured black pieces. I’m not interested in a full width piece. Looking for...
  9. H

I went on eBay and spent the $40 to get it from Europe. I wanted it badly enough to complete the look I was going for. Fitment is solid. Just searched for the seller I used and they aren’t there anymore.
  10. H

Thanks! I debadged the back and sides. Also the black emblem with white silver underlay in the back.
  11. H

Tried something a little different today. Bought some thin strips of white silver vinyl from Klii.
  12. H

FS: (Upstate NY) 2018 White Silver MK7.5 GTI SE DSG

I don’t have a subwoofer in my car. Just the standard stereo.
  13. H

Thank you. Just got another front emblem kit in the mail to add the outer circle. I think that will be better.
  14. H

For Sale - 2018 GTI SE

Please see my classified post for a GTI in NY for sale. https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/fs-upstate-ny-2018-white-silver-mk7-5-gti-se-dsg.379943/
  15. H

Sunday bump and price drop. Now asking $23,500
  16. H

Hey everyone, Just found out I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future so it doesn't make sense to hold onto the GTI. I searched for a long time for this "Goldilocks" GTI. It is an SE but still has the tartan plaid seats so you get the best of both worlds. It also has the trunk and...
  17. H

Finally had the opportunity to install some goodies from Klii Motorwerks, eBay, and Pinalloy. Messed up the outer ring of the front emblem but that will be fixed soon. Also installed the DAP flush kit after 3 months on backorder. Ignore the dirt, detail day tomorrow.
  18. H

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Very interesting. Can you post a video to give us an idea?
  19. H

Black Rear Emblem - MK7/7.5

Thanks for the offer. Looks like mine are the same deal. Label on the bag is Chinese. I just needed the rear. Have an overlay coming for the front. Thanks again