GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JDane07

//JDane07// Pure White, 2 Door GTI build

Update 4/23/18: Well I surely let this thread die as I started to mod less and less (expensive apartments in Napa, CA will do that:(). Anyways, starting to get some more things done that I've been meaning to do for a while. First up was a diffuser for the rear, so I went with Strafe when...
  2. JDane07

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Finally got my VWR springs purchased!
  3. JDane07

I've been trying to find those Clubsport wheels caps forever, but no one will ship to the US unfortunately. EDIT: Never mind, there is one. But they cost $160. No way I'll spend that much on center caps.
  4. JDane07

Just a quick wash and TLC.
  5. JDane07

Downpipe went in today :)
  6. JDane07

Yeah it was sitting there on the lip. Thankfully it didn't fall down into the oil.
  7. JDane07

Oh you know, just took my car in for the 10k mile service. Somehow they managed to break off a tab for the oil cap and now they have to replace the entire assembly -_-
  8. JDane07

I took my rear badge off to plastidip. Obviously more difficult than the front, but not that bad honestly. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  9. JDane07

Plastidip and a white vinyl inlay.
  10. JDane07

New tips went on.
  11. JDane07

They're 4" tips, the typical for most aftermarket exhaust systems for the MK7. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
  12. JDane07

Got my new tips the other day.
  13. JDane07

Where the hell can I buy a 42DD Spacer?

Got a CTS catless downpipe, and wanting to avoid a CEL when it eventually gets installed. The most common O2 spacer (and most effective, apparently) I see mentioned here is the 42DD Spacer. Problem is I can't find it for sale anywhere? Anyone know where to look, or even selling one?
  14. JDane07

Ordered a downpipe finally!
  15. JDane07

Cleaned her up today in preparation for my JB1 on Monday ❤ Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  16. JDane07

Spacer Size Recommendation

Hey guys, looking for some input on what size spacers I should be looking for. I have a lot of experience with spacers, but I've always had a wide variety of sizes available to me, so I didn't have to put much thought into what mm to get. I'm not wanting to buy multiple sets for my MK7, so...
  17. JDane07

You need to code and install a wiring harness if you want to get the center strip amber lights to work when signaling. If you don't mind passing on that feature (like me), they are pretty much plug n play.
  18. JDane07

Another Misfires Thread...

So I've seen some threads focused on the EA888's occasional hiccups, or "heartbeats" if you will. Some say it's common and nothing to worry about (like me at first), but now it's beginning to become an annoyance (idling should be buttery smooth!). Anyways, I am always checking up on things...
  19. JDane07

Oil Seepage, GTI < 5000 miles

So noticed I have some residual oil back near the turbo. Any idea where this is coming from, and why it's happening on a car that's 4700 miles old? I'm sure if it's an issue it will be fixed under warranty, but still frustrating to see. Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  20. JDane07

Nah, Blanca sounds ugly lol With all he red accents on this car, I think Scar fits... Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk