GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Finally got my Clubsport muffler and ECS rear diffuser installed this weekend. Next up full detail and better pics
  2. C

Air Conditioning Half Works

I had this issue as well, the drivers side vents were cold but the passenger side was only blowing warm to hot air. I reset the AC flaps using the video below by hitting the center vent button and AC button at the same time for a few seconds. It ran seemed to reset all of the flaps but there...
  3. C

Show us your MK7

Rainy day vibes.... Gotta better pics once the rain stops
  4. C

Lamin-x yellow fog film

I read that a couple of layers of the film will make them look more yellow than green... I have not had a chance to test it out myself but thought I would throw it out here for anyone on the fence about the greenish tinge.
  5. C

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

Finally got the the wheels I bought on Black Friday mounted. Rotiform FLG's 19x8.5"
  6. C

Show us your MK7

He needs a detail but I had to take a pic after I got the VMR springs installed.
  7. C

Corsa 3" Exhaust MK7 GTI

Is there are reason you are selling?
  8. C

DSG Gearbox Bearing fault

I had the exact same issue... i bought my GTI used with 35k miles and at 40k had the DSG service done. A week or so later the whining noise started, it was noticeable at around 45mph but almost deafening at freeway speeds. I thought it was a wheel bearing but after some driving and the techs...