GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Transferring Tune from one GTI to another

Ohhhhhh that's what u meant.... sorry bro. thanks!
  2. J

Ok, the OTS maps worked fine. I am mostly wondering about the Stratified tune. Just don't wanna cook my ECU or some shit like that
  3. J

Motegi mr145 with BF Goodrich A/s - 1100

What are you looking to get for them?
  4. J

Hi! Just bought an accessport, and it has Stratified tunes on it from previous owner. Will I be able to run those tunes on my car? They showed up in the accessport manager, and his car was also a MK7, but I am unsure of the year. I know that DSG tunes are more difficult to do this with, but...
  5. J

Favor

Thank you all! @robertpg @EpicTech @nomunic @mrmattolsen @Superfreak You guys are the best!
  6. J

Favor

Haha I love it! Thank you for your help!
  7. J

Favor

Hello All, for my marketing class in college I had to create a blog. And now theres a competition going on to see who can get the most views. My blog is about autocross, and if anyone is willing to give it a look, Id greatly appreciate it! I know its not great, but for the purposes of class it...
  8. J

200tw tires for Track use

Yes sir! I needed a lot of negative camber, and 34 psi cold. 60 degree day, and hot pressures sat right around 39-41. It worked well.
  9. J

2018 GTI MK7 w/ COBB Stage III Tune

This. This is the correct answer. Good job
  10. J

New Autox/Track/Weekend car?

I have also heard that about the C8, Probably not the best thing for autox. Also, the Cayman is a great car, but if you're looking at a mid-engined car for fun stuff, it would be tough to beat a Lotus. I personally don't fit in them super well, but I have seen them do some pretty incredible...
  11. J

APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrades are Here!

Why you gotta show me this???? there goes my next paycheck
  12. J

APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrades are Here!

This is pretty damn cool. Wish my car had DCC
  13. J

GTI life cylce

I agree with this, however many people fully abuse theirs so it's a bit of a gamble
  14. J

GTI life cylce

Yeah, this is interesting. I also havent seen many modded ones around me. I like to think mine is tastefully modded, and maybe Im just not seeing the more subtle mods on others' cars. But the fact remains that I haven't seen many extremely loud GTI's in a while. Like Diggs said, sometimes...
  15. J

Squeaking noise when driving

The squealing noise occurs when I am not braking. Thats where my main question comes from
  16. J

I'm running EBC Yellowstuff pads. The noise is much higher pitched than the video, so that may not be it. thank you for the advice!
  17. J

Thank you for the input. I will attempt this and pray for it to be correct!
  18. J

Hey all, looking for a bit of guidance here. I just got back from a track weekend, and now my car makes a squealing noise when driving. It is exclusively coming from the front drivers side wheel. I have pulled the wheel off and spun the caliper slowly, and it makes the noise, so I know the...
  19. J

200tw tires for Track use

I run the A052's for autocross, and they are phenomenal. I will be at road america this weekend to test them on track for the first time. Anyone have any advice for pressures or alignment?
  20. J

Longest lasting mk7.5 GTI waterpump..

I'm at 66k, no signs of issue. 100k is impressive!