GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JTM88

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thought about looking for a Mk7.5 and swapping the vortex over, but I don’t really feel like doing two turbo swap.
  2. JTM88

I appreciate the tips, I’ll have to try it out next time.
  3. JTM88

I went to the drag strip for the first time with the GTI. What’s the trick to launching this thing without massive wheel hop? I have full BFI stage 1 mounts and super pro LCAs, but no matter what I did, I couldn’t stop the wheel hop.
  4. JTM88

MK7 Confessions

I confess that recently I’ve wanted to do a rear wiper delete.
  5. JTM88

2018 VW GTI SE, HVAC seems blocked on long drives

But more importantly, will a K&N air filter void my warranty?
  6. JTM88

Coffee Black

That’s a big difference, any guess as to why that is?
  7. JTM88

It’s only going to get hotter this weekend, so I figured today was the day to get the BAUN FMIC installed. It was a super easy install. The hardest part was measuring and drilling the holes, but even that went pretty easy. I used my jack as a makeshift drill press, so I didn’t have to lay on my...
  8. JTM88

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Oh yeah and I hit the highest mileage I e ever put on any car today.
  9. JTM88

Those look so nice, the only reason I didn’t get those is because of the killer deal I got on some mint used RSe10s.
  10. JTM88

I had no issues running the power and the wire to the back camera on the GTI or CX-50.
  11. JTM88

My Baun FMIC came in today! I’m going to have to wait till this weekend to install it though.
  12. JTM88

Nope, It's front and rear. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RXQJ148/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  13. JTM88

I have Viofo A129 cameras on both of our vehicles. Easy to setup, and easy to retrieve videos.
  14. JTM88

CSB3: Acadias Dumps Are Toxic Enough To Cause Power Outages

Looks like my old house west of Houston will be getting a ton of rain and wind. I hope any damage is minimal.
  15. JTM88

I was able to install my front SS lines, but when I went to do the rears, I found out the website had the wrong description, and the PN for PP and non-PP was flipped 😩. The fronts were ez-pz, especially since I jammed the brake pedal down with a box, so I didn't have to worry about dripping...
  16. JTM88

I took today off and was planning on installing my new FMIC, but I guess FedEx had other plans.
  17. JTM88

I have a Xanax prescription for my dogs; they will have a super chill 4th.
  18. JTM88

I have a benchmade bugout knife that I got as a gift from work. I like its sharp, easy-to-open and close one-handed, grippy handle.
  19. JTM88

Headphones in any public place. For a few years, I traveled every other week for work, and I still can't believe the number of people in the airport and on planes who crank their phones up to watch videos or play games. It was always the most annoying sounding videos too.