GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

MK7 GTI vs. Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor

The future certainly looks electric. But there is still a lot of unanswered questions. Resale Battery longevity Ethics of battery materials mining plus rare metals supply Range-battery flattened by high speeds, wipers, air con, radio, etc Re-charge points where you need them
  2. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What is wrong with the original paddles?
  3. N

All, Lovely pics. Thanks.
  4. N

phope, Nice car. I like the shade of red and the black mirrors go very well with it.
  5. N

Kenwood navigation update only £599 fully fitted

Have any of you seen this offer? Is it worthwhile?
  6. N

Bigdaddy, Great photo. I like the angle that you shot it from.
  7. N

Thanks to all for the lovely pics.
  8. N

F12, After 2,000 miles I am consistently on 28.5 mpg (mainly town & small roads - not highway). This ties in with all reports and reviews.
  9. N

Garsamd, Looks great. I like the number plate.
  10. N

Advice on New York?

New York is great and safe. You will see more Police on the street corners than in the UK. All prices are reasonable especially as the £ strengthened over the past two months against the $. You only tip if you receive good service (10-15%). Go to your local library and take out some 2014...
  11. N

Site offline?

Ditto. Was getting withdrawal symptoms!
  12. N

Yellow Upgrade

Tyler is right to be annoyed. People have no respect these days especially if they see u have a nicer car than them. I am surprised about New Zealand; thought u guys still had some good old world standards that have been lost in the UK. Talking of losses...did u watch the Springbok match on...
  13. N

Tips for New Owners

I collect my new GTi in November 2014. (GTi DSG 5dr PP DCC Nav-Pro Rear-camera Park-assist Metallic-black ) I have enjoyed reading this Forum & thank you all for the many informative comments. Can you "prep" me with short answers to the following (I appreciate that most of it is buried...